Is there an internet depository for Yarnish material?

I guess that the stuff avaliable on the DLS is not everything. I'm looking for a website which includes Yarnish road items such as 45-degree intersections, 8-lane roads and more Main Street items (Intersections!).

Doesn't exist.

The original author put, to my knowledge, all she created (the YARN stuff) on the DLS. The YARNish stuff are all extensions to what she created. To my knowledge nobody made a dedicated overview of what is created over the years.

If you are interested in building some yourself, I can offer templates from Maddy25 herself:

The current roads are also easily reskinned. I've taken the wider 4-lane road, removed traffic, and turned it into a wide ballast spline to use as a fill-in for gaps, and as a base for track embedded in pavement by replacing the textures with something else.

I've made a bunch of stuff that is Yarn compatible (with credit always given to Maddy for the original meshes and configs). Not 8-lane, but a lots of other stuff.

I'm looking for a Yarnish ( Pencil42 ) 30Ft T intersection with sidewalks all around. A matching corner (90 degree) would be great too!!!

Thanks
Paul

Back