Interesting loads

Limestone on the Henderson Sub...

Screen_978.jpg

Ahsan's reskin static Excavator in motion! I've made a product out of it so now the world can enjoy loading and unloading it from flatbed rolling stocks - at the DLS!!

Just watch out for tunnels and overhead lines!!:hehe: :hehe:

EXC2.jpg

EXC1.jpg

Enjoy!!
Ishie:)

Bumpy!!!:D :hehe:

Hmm --

You're absolute correct.

The real kuid is [FONT=Verdana, Arial]67761:100000 onwards.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Sorry guys - I can't understand how I was so wrong.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]You might also like to look at kuid 58377:15801. It's slightly smaller version.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]
Misc_Schnabel_08.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Don't be put off by the number of components in these vehicles. The effort of downloading and assembling is well worth while.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]The other item of rolling stock that everyone should have is the oversize plate carrier, kuid [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]114867:1050[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Unloaded it looks like this:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]
Misc_18.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]The first animation when loading plate steel involves the supporting arms moving outwards:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]
Misc_19.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]The plates load:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]
Misc_20.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]And the whole assembly rotates to bring the load within gauge:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]
Misc_21.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Would anybody be interested in a session using this freight car?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Phil[/FONT]

Hi Phil, where can I find the plates which are seen in the last two pictures?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :udrool:

Hi nicola --

" ... where can I find the plates which are seen in the last two pictures?"

You can't. But if you configure my LARS Industrail or the Multiple Industry New to produce steel roll, it will show as that plate load on those particular freight cars.

If you are looking for a plate load, try kuids:
38793:900004
63971:80004
124017:27001

Phil

Hi nicola --​

" ... where can I find the plates which are seen in the last two pictures?"​

You can't. But if you configure my LARS Industrail or the Multiple Industry New to produce steel roll, it will show as that plate load on those particular freight cars.​

If you are looking for a plate load, try kuids:
38793:900004
63971:80004
124017:27001​

Phil​

I thought they were on the DLS.

These are not out yet -- I think I have upload them already, but Auran these days take 1 billion years to update the DLS, however, enjoy the screenshot!!:)

ANDERSON1.jpg

screenshot from my year-long route!

Ish

Back