Interesting loads

I'm loving the big excavator, that must look cool going down the track:D

Lorin

Hi Lorin

I thought about the same thing!!!;)

By the end of this month I will be uploading it to the DLS for all to enjoy!

I'm sure Phil will make a session about that and other excavators in the future!!

Ish:)

"I'm loving the big excavator, that must look cool going down the track"

Looks cool - damn right.

But the MoW dudes hate these oversize loads because they have to follow behind and repair the signal posts and other objects that get broken off.

Looking very forward to snapping overhanging lines off with it:D
And it fit's like a glove on that heavy hauler!
Wonder what other stuff we can cram on it now that it has attachment points?:eek:

Lorin

Looking very forward to snapping overhanging lines off with it:D

Lorin

That's a good point -- which means that it must travel around bridges and avoid tunnels -- so, the trip, instead of 1hr it might take 4hrs just to go around these barriers!:hehe: :)

Ishie

Ahsan's reskin static Excavator in motion! I've made a product out of it so now the world can enjoy loading and unloading it from flatbed rolling stocks - should be at the DLS in a few days!!

Just watch out for tunnels and overhead lines!!:hehe: :hehe:

EXC2.jpg

EXC1.jpg

Enjoy!!
Ishie:)

Ahsan's reskin static Excavator in motion! I've made a product out of it so now the world can enjoy loading and unloading it from flatbed rolling stocks - should be at the DLS in a few days!!

Just watch out for tunnels and overhead lines!!:hehe: :hehe:

EXC2.jpg

EXC1.jpg

Enjoy!!
Ishie:)

Is the load on that flat available for download?

Nice stuff ish, what product is that on those flats?

Hi,

That's an BFI dumpster -- Maddy25 made the static object - I made it into a product and did the huge sign.

Now that the DLS is up and running again, there's a few visible loads that I will displayed on a new thread in the freeware forum -- I am just readying for everything to become available!!:)

Ish

"Ish6" can your new loads only be loaded onto US wagons? I"ve tried them on UK wagons but they don"t work...:(

"Ish6" can your new loads only be loaded onto US wagons? I"ve tried them on UK wagons but they don"t work...:(

Hi,

My loads can be uploaded to any rolling stock that's config for that loads ...for example, there's are load that can be loaded onto gondolas while other gondolas not will not load them .... it's all how the rolling stock is config ... if you're asking a general question then my all my load can be loaded onto any cars no matter the country!

Ish:)

Back