I'm New Here

SSW819

Reagon-O !
I just got the Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006 couple of days ago, and a few of my freinds have been helping me with it.

My name is John C. Reagon, just left MSTS for TRS 2006, must say I LOVE IT! :D

Screen_006-1.jpg

Screen_018.jpg

Screen_021.jpg

Screen_025.jpg

Thanks. :)

John for a beginner and using trainz...I think you will do pretty good using this...I see ya found some nice stuff...You have made a good choice...As long as I knew ya you were on MSTS for a long time...It's good to do a change....If you need anything or need help...Ya know where to find me....Hope to see more of your pix :)

welcome to trainz! Trainz is LOADS better than msts, and I hope you enjoy it! And i agree, you found some really good content there!

yet ANOTHER guy named John!:D

Welcome to Trainz, I have to agree with the above posters who have stated that your off to a great start with design of the route, it looks good:cool:

Welcome to the WORLD OF TRAINZ! I am Chrisracer8903: I make prototypical routes that are very compatable for older PC systems. I see you have visited USTrainz.com. Please check-out the routes area for my work! You will enjoy this game alot! :D -Chris

Hi John C. Reagon,

Welcome to Trainz and the forum. Not only is Trainz (even though I have never use MSTS :p ) but the Trainz forum is the best around, you will find it very helpfull and full of information.

Enjoy the ride,

Craig
:):):)

hi SSW819,

sign_Welcome.gif
to the wonderful world of Trainz!

What routes are those in your screenshots?

HTH

Dave

Welcome to Trainz 2006. Here you are just in time to witness the Community Grow. I am PVincnet342 from Massachusetts and I will be around the Fourms mainly in the Amtrak or MBTA sections of Freeware or Photos. Well it is much better here as you can actually make your own routes without owning C++ or anything like that. The DLS is the Best and unfortunatley it is very slow and the best products are Payware but most of the products here are Freeware. Try these sites to find even more content

www.protrainz.com
www.amtrakgeekzone.com
www.ustrainz.com
www.trainzproroutes.com
www.trainz-luvr.net
www.worldoftrainz.com

and many more websites.

Last edited:
Welcome to Trainz 2006. Here you are just in time to witness the Community Grow. I am PVincnet342 from Massachusetts and I will be around the Fourms mainly in the Amtrak or MBTA sections of Freeware or Photos. Well it is much better here as you can actually make your own routes without owning C++ or anything like that. The DLS is the Best and unfortunatley it is very slow and the best products are Payware but most of the products here are Freeware. Try these sites to find even more content

www.protrainz.com
www.amtrakgeekzone.com
www.ustrainz.com
www.trainzproroutes.com
www.trainz-luvr.net
www.worldoftrainz,com

and many more websites.

You'd better check your last link. :)

Welcome onboard Trainz, John! I can see that you know how to kickoff a welcoming with a promising route.

Sorry Folks, as J has said it was one of the Default Routes, that came with TRS 2006. I'm not quite ready for building a route for TRS 2006 just yet... ;)

Thanks again for Welcome! :cool:

Welcome aboard if you would like to take a seat !!

Welcome im sure you will enjoy the wonderful world of trainz

Cheers
Cameron

Back