Illegible messages

rhban

I notice that on both Trainz Plus and trs19, the installation messages have now changed to the almost unreadable light grey on grey - mine could be saying "There are no new updates", but I'm only guessing because it is very hard to make out. I presume this is another Window/Mac incompatibility.

I notice that on both Trainz Plus and trs19, the installation messages have now changed to the almost unreadable light grey on grey - mine could be saying "There are no new updates", but I'm only guessing because it is very hard to make out. I presume this is another Window/Mac incompatibility.
It' not and is the same on the PC. It's annoying for those of us with vision issues. I run into this all the time with other programs, so this isn't the only one.

I agree. Grey/gray is not good.
Whatever happened to the new color scheme for the forum? I saw it for a few hours many days ago and now this bland presentation. Color is just not for attraction but also to guide the CUSTOMER.

I have better results using a dark-theme plug-in. The background is dark, almost black and the text is nice and white and easy to read for the forums and web.

The game, on the other hand needs to be fixed internally.

I also have to struggle with the bad combo of black on grey. What "plug-in" is used to mitigate the problem?

I also have to struggle with the bad combo of black on grey. What "plug-in" is used to mitigate the problem?
I use dark reader for Edge, but there's a version of this for Chrome since Edge is based on Chromium. If you use Firefox, you'll have to find one that does the same for that browser.

Back