Mac problem? Illegible instructions

old-warning.jpg

This is what I was seeing until a few days ago, and then
DebugToday.jpg

this appeared about 3 days ago. I have no idea what it means. Since then, it seems to have reverted to the illegible grey on grey. This Debug "Helper" interrupts in the middle of loading my current route to show me the grey on grey panel. I then have to get back to my game, which has in the meantime disappeared into the Dock, and after that everything proceeds as normal, but it's still very annoying.
Now, I know my route has allegedly one fault - a missing dependency. I think I even know what it is: <kuid:615391:100276>. Unfortunately, I can't find out what is dependent on it so I can delete it and replace with something else. Currently running load 122071.

122071 and the previous version you have been running are betas, and that dialog box is an Assertion Error.

• Assertion Errors are enabled for this build. Trainz will pause until Assertion Errors are closed. Users can select Continue and Ignore Errors. (Reporting when these occur with bugs will help with troubleshooting)

I suggest posting issues you encounter in the beta section of the Trainz 22 forum, in the thread for that build as it has better visibility. Also it is good to monitor that forum to see what the latest version is, what new features are enabled, and what known issues there are. The thread for 122071 is here.

Back