IBerTrainz Community Sampler

Could I be a pest and ask about the KUID/location of the tracks in those shots?

You are always welcomed, dear Gisa. ;)

Fine trackwork is from our Portuguese friend and also ibertrainzer, Vasco Troni:

http://www.t-trz.com/

I'm afraid that registration is needed to download, but if you have problems we can arrange it.;)

The Portuguese side of Alberte :wave:

Thank you for the super quick reply and the most excellent link. I had no problems registering. Thank you Alberte!

:wave:

Gisa ^^

Hi there Alberte. Hoping you could clear up some confusion regarding the new Civia EMU. I downloaded it and works fine in TRS 2006. The downloaded CDP included a cabin:
IBTZ Cabina Civia kuid:117455:55462.
However the config of the motors does not have internal cab view. I also notice in CMP the cabina is not used by any models. Is it to be installed at a later date by the creator?

Hi Boli and everybody,

icon_arrow.gif
Cabin Mode fixed
icon_ihih.gif
. 4 cameras available. Enjoy it.

civia_cabin_mode_patch.jpg

Please note: New downloads of the complete pack are already patched.

downloadibtz.png

http://web.ibertrainz.eu/descargas/civia_cabin_mode_patch.cdp

The patching side of Alberte :wave:

Oh wow!

Beautiful, very beautiful!
Thank you so much for this wonderful Civia, IBTZ. I was looking for such an EMU for years!

Great piece of detail, again, thank you! :D

Greetings,
Ben

Ever since I got Trainz 2009 and found your built-in route, I have been hooked, I absolutly love your trains and your superb route, I had hours of fun with it.

I am a huge British Rail fanatic, but your route and your various rolling stock provided had me drooling, Ibertrainz is cool...:udrool:
...............................................................................................................................................................:mop:

I just hope in the next version of Trainz, that there will be more of your content added, especially some more of your excellent routes, your work is amazing...

Keep up the great work...

Joe Airtime

Thank you very much, Joe. Enjoy it all! That's our 'price' and reward. ;)

I just hope in the next version of Trainz, that there will be more of your content added, especially some more of your excellent routes, your work is amazing...
As for this... :hehe::confused: It's going to be a difficult goal. I think at this time many people over here know what's our position on the current policies -which we don't share- held by the owners of this home. I don't think they are going to ask us... ;):wave: We at IBTZ are a very humble group now... :hehe: but very respectful to others' positions.

Anyway, no need to be built-in, or DLS-in; we are being Trainz-in from our site for many years, even though the franchise could vanish. ;)

Have a very nice day,

The difficult side of Alberte :wave:

Hi Boli and everybody,

Please note: New downloads of the complete pack are already patched.

http://web.ibertrainz.eu/descargas/civia_cabin_mode_patch.cdp

The patching side of Alberte :wave:

Hi zato, Did you see the update of Andi's superscript?
Because the Civia doesn't work in TS2010. Script error!

I copy here some line of Andi's post:
"<kuid2:122285:508:14> is now available from the DLS. This is an interim update to TS2009 which will still support older traincars, there is no change in the library functions. The bug with the [-] icon can't be fixed for the moment - it looks weird but still functions correctly.

To update existing stock to use the new library and fix some existing problems you will need to do the following in the traincar assets:

1. Update the stock to TS2009.

2. Add this to the config.txt file:
Code:
script-include-table {
superscript <kuid:122285:508>
}​

3. Delete the file superstub.gs

4. If your traincar is a locomotive (engine=1), copy the file lstub.gs from the Superscript folder into the traincar folder and amend these two tags in the traincar config:
Code:
script "LStub"
class "LStub"​

5. If your traincar is a vehicle (engine=0), copy the file vstub.gs from the Superscript folder into the traincar folder and amend these two tags in the traincar config:
Code:
script "VStub"
class "VStub"​

All of my own rolling stock is being updated and will be uploaded shortly."

I hope it is useful to you.
Thanks

Hi Edo,

Thank you very much for your post... but don't panic... ;)

This is Civia working perfectly in TS2010... ;)

civia_in_ts2010.jpg

What's the secret? Really none.

As part of the kind agreement we at IBTZ dealt with Andi we are distributing our Superscript-enabled rolling stock with the :13 version of the asset, which is included in the pack, in order to keep our stock working from TRS2004 up to TS2010.

We know that Andi has updated the asset to version :14, but since it is the case that version :13 works faultless in Ts2010, we are keeping things as they are.

So, for users of our Superscript-enabled rolling stock in Ts2010:

• Either use the :13 version of the Superscript Library (now included in our packs by kind courtesy of Andi)
  • Or, if you upgrade to version :14, you should do all the changes that Andi states.
  • No new TS2010 version of the Civia is expected in the near future since it works if you keep version :13 of the superscript, but if we could find time available, we could re-code it in the future.
Try it with the :13 and will encounter no problem. Help us preserve the legacy content in Trainz by supporting models working from TRS2004 up to TS2010.

Take care,

The informative side of Alberte :wave:

Version 14 of Superscript (and any versions beyond that) will continue to support existing features in traincars written for earlier versions.

The only issue that these cars have in TS2009 onwards is that the script class must match the car type. For Locos the first line of superstub.gs should read:

class Superstub isclass Locomotive {

and for non motorised cars:

class Superstub isclass Vehicle {

The new stub script format will allow me to add features to the library in the future without needing changes in the traincar script but there is absolutely no need for existing stock to be modified to use the new stubs.

Zato Visual Trainz goes Armoured. And the heavy way. ;)

Pack of load product armoured tanks and vehicles, their corresponding scenery items and special flat wagons.
(Primary M113 mesh graciously provided by Torsten, (aka) topae)

pres_pack_transporte_militar.jpg

And we have where to put it all... ;) For instance, this new 'Military Route' by Elcana and manweb.​

ruta_militar.jpg

downloadibtz.png

The defensive side of Alberte :wave:​

Just searching through the thread and came across this superb package, etc

Thanks Alberte!! :D

Ishie

Back