IBerTrainz Community Sampler

i redownloaded the file from your site and did the steps you posted the panto works now but I am getting an error message function $bool@superscript is compatible (int,intvehicle[]), line-1function $bool@superscript setcorridor(vehicle, soup,int,int,bool), line 621

a anther one I keep getting is thread exception ER nullreference line 372
stack dump :
function $bool@ssutility :: effect present (mesh object string string ) line 1
function $string@superscript::librarycall(string string [] GSObject[]) line1113
funtion $void@superstub::set properties (soup) line 119

Who are you asking, Shane? ;)

Yes, guys, remember that Andi's Supercript current version :16 does not work in TRS2006 downwards. The last one working there is :13 distributed by IBTZ by kind permission.

The warning side of Alberte :wave:

Last edited:
OK, Shane, thank you for your interest in solving this issue. :Y:

Yes, guys, remember that Andi's Supercript current version :16 does not work in TRS2006 downwards. The last one working there is :13 distributed by IBTZ by kind permission.

The warning side of Alberte :wave:

Andi's superscript :13 can currently be downloaded from one of our past packs:

i.e. --> http://www.ibertrainz.eu/downloads/?p=1347

http://www.ibertrainz.eu/web/descargas/ibtz_ut_436_pantone_trs2006.cdp

But prior to install, current :16 version must be uninstalled, if installed before in T4/T6.

The downloading side of Alberte :wave:

Last edited:
hdo not have any versions of andi superscript installed is that what you like for me to do if so I will down load it now wish me luck guys I hope this works thank guys so much for being so helpful I will continue to keep you all posted

Installing the version linked to by Alberte should fix the issue, but if not, both me and Alberte are well placed to try and sort it out.

Shane

ok still getting the same error message but only when i use AVE-103 coach 7 all the other cars seem to work fine also AVE-103 coach 2 panto doesnt work only coach 7 the error happens when i hook it up to the other cars

You can find out the creator from the asset's config.txt file. By the sounds of things, you may have installed something that's not for your version of Trainz (which is an unsupported version anyway).

Shane

Hi Xiro.

This is a creation by Martin KB & The IBTZ Staff (which also includes me, I'm afraid :hehe:).

1. The Coche 2 panto is not animated. It's fully decorative on the down position. It was made this way so as to enable the coche 7 sparkling effect.

2. The error appearing to your coche 7 is related to the script and basically says that's not the correct one. If you let the script download from the DLS, big mistake! because you'll have the version :16 not working in TRS2006. You have to uninstall AJS Superscript Code Library,<kuid2:122285:508:16> and install AJS Superscript Code Library,<kuid2:122285:508:13> included in this pack http://www.ibertrainz.eu/web/descargas/ibtz_ut_436_pantone_trs2006.cdp .

Ooouuuughhhhhh, I think I'll have to do a .cdp distribution from my web-covered TRS2006. ;)

Please, try to do it again.

The insisting side of Alberte
:D

Last edited:
ok i will give this a try do i do all this from the CMP but i will uninstall the cars and then re install them and not download anything from the DLS thank you again. if anyof you have skype and talk me though this my handle is xiro33 feel free to add me

This one also works in TRS2020... :hehe:

120912ave_zpsf74588a5.jpg

The life 1:1 side of Alberte :wave:

ok still getting error message
thead exception ER null reference line 1326

stack dump

function $permit[]@train:: take permit ontrack(bool) line - 1
function $void@train::lnit(), line 1397

Back