Highland Valley Upgrade (Take 2)

My condolences to you TBob. I also was working on Ohio Central-A Buckeye Route when my grandfather past away.

I can't agree more. Take care of life and the rest will follow. Everyone understands.

I look forward to the revision of Highland Valley. Only thing I hope for is that you re-adjust the track for smooth proto-typical results.

My condolences to you TBob. I also was working on Ohio Central-A Buckeye Route when my grandfather past away.

I can't agree more. Take care of life and the rest will follow. Everyone understands.

I look forward to the revision of Highland Valley. Only thing I hope for is that you re-adjust the track for smooth proto-typical results.

When I was building my TSCR route, I was up to Camden or some other city near Camden when my Grandpa died. He was a very nice man. So on my TSCR route, I rerouted it to Princeton, near where he lived.

This thread is 3yrs old. Why suddenly bump it. If it has not appeared on the DLS then i doubt it would of been finished. Search the DLS for "Highland Valley" and you will find that other members have done their own versions ( some of which are rather good in detail). If members are going to bump old threads it would be a good idea if they read the date of the last post, and read the thread properly before bumping it.

take care of what is happening outside of trainz before finishing this great route,I understand,it is never good to lose a member of a family and friend!:(

Guys you really need to understand tbob has forgotten about it so it may never appear in trainz:( . Always look in real life situations.

Back