Help with FCT activation please

mutanay77

Kataklysm \m/
Hello,
I have recently bought the 3 month subscription of the FCT on Auran.com, and i have recieved the email regarding my payment info and the activation link. but i have tried numerous times when entering the link. i have even tried going to my order history and clicking on the FCT and clicked on 'activate'. but it just leads straight to the homepage and nothing shows up on content manager on my settings of a FCT. someone please help. i didnt pay $13 to do nothing. i want what i paid for and Auran has no sign of help. again, please tell me if anyone knows, or if Auran could activate it for me.

Thanks,
Mutanay77

All is not lost!

I recently bought my first, first class ticket, and it had a similar learning curve...

When you activate your first class ticket, it will lead to the homepage - DO NOT WORRY! This is normal. Now it will be activated.

Now when you load up your content manager, you'll see in the settings that it still offers to sell you a first class ticket in the settings - DO NOT WORRY! Your first class ticket is still activated and working. You'll soon know once you start downloading because you'll be able to download over 100mb in a day at.. Well.. let's say, decent, speeds.

Hope this helps. :)

thanks, ive noticed it too. but the speeds changed very little. when i bought TS12 last June, Auran gave me a free 3 month FCT because i bought the game in June. it automatically changed the FCT by itself into my Content Manager, and the speeds were beyond rapid. did they change the FCT? because i remember being a heck of a lot faster before.

That, unfortunately, I cannot comment on because I'm new to this. My normal download speeds average around 300 - 400kbs, however, the CMP downloads at about 50 - 100kbps. Not brilliant. I presumed that without the FCT it would be something like 10kbps... Maybe there is a problem?

You may need to contact the HelpDesk as I am not sure what is going on if you activated it 5 days ago.

Craig
:):):)

now thats the problem. the email for the helpdesk no longer exists and it linked me to the helpdesk on the auran website. but i cant search anything up because there is nothing on this issue, i really want what i paid for. i was hoping someone from the Auran team could see this thread.
You may need to contact the HelpDesk as I am not sure what is going on if you activated it 5 days ago.

Craig

Near the Top of this page you will see a link for the HelpDesk and once you click on it you will be asked to log in (even if you are logged in here). Then you can select "Submit a Ticket" and from the following menu I would select "Planet Auran & Accounts" (at a guess) and then write your problem down and submit it.

Craig

Can I check something here? You say you 'activated' the ticket through Order History.

That is not the correct way of activating a First Class Ticket. It must be done through Download Tickets.

If it has not activated within 24-48 hours, there are ways of getting it to work.

First one is to change your password in your Planet Auran profile (through the Edit Account page). Make sure Trainz is not running at the time.

Second one, if the first one has failed to make a difference, is to clear out the Download Helper list in Content Manager.

Shane

Its ok now, Zec contacted me saying he has activated it, now im waiting 24 hours to fully complete it. its all taken care of.
Can I check something here? You say you 'activated' the ticket through Order History.

That is not the correct way of activating a First Class Ticket. It must be done through Download Tickets.

If it has not activated within 24-48 hours, there are ways of getting it to work.

First one is to change your password in your Planet Auran profile (through the Edit Account page). Make sure Trainz is not running at the time.

Second one, if the first one has failed to make a difference, is to clear out the Download Helper list in Content Manager.

Shane

That is good news, I would be lost without a FCT. They are worth every cent, really a must have.

Craig

Back