Grazzy Trees Problem

josefdoc

Hi everyone, I am having a problem with grazzy trees set 1, when I install it and it goes to Content Manager it shows this error:

Error: Internal error. Unable to validate asset hash-43\kuid 37581 28/ at the current time

I also tried re-downloading them but that didn't work either. I am running Trainz 12 Build 58414.

Thank You!

Hi everyone, I am having a problem with grazzy trees set 1, when I install it and it goes to Content Manager it shows this error:

Error: Internal error. Unable to validate asset hash-43\kuid 37581 28/ at the current time

I also tried re-downloading them but that didn't work either. I am running Trainz 12 Build 58414.

Thank You!
Try re-downloading it in a different browser. You'd be surprised how often that works.

I know this is off the topic of this thread but why are the grazzy splines different colors than the senery objects?

Thanks for the help guys, it was actually my CMP, I ran a database repair and they downloaded with no problem. But now does anyone know how to use the season change capability? Thanks

It's probably either a case of using the properties box (? tool) on them or simply changing the session date under Surveyor Menu > Edit Environment.

Shane

Hi Shane, I already tried both of those. The surveyor box is actually the first thing I tried. Maybe something in the config file?

Thank You!

From memory though, it's still determined by the session date so that's where you need to double-check (although you may find a reference in the config file).

Shane

Is there any way Jr can add a pack that Is compatible with ts12 pre sp1 and ts 2010
I haven't tried messing with pre-sp1 and the lighting 'glitch' used to keep a consistent appearance on each plane.

Does anyone know how to use the season change capability on these trees?
They should update when the environment is changed to anytime in January, spring in the few months after that, summer for most of the year, fall in I think september and october, then back to dead for november and december. If they don't change right away from the 'edit environment' date setting you may just have to wait a few minutes for them to update.

In the config it says season selector, then under that it says season range with numbers. And then it says output season with numbers.

They work now, I changed the season in surveyor. I had to change it to January and than back to July for the Summer. Thank You everyone for the help!

Back