Goodbye Trainz 2006

My Question is why are people giving hate on this it's me saying you know this game will be out of production soon and the DLS won't let you download with it. I was doing this out of respect not slandering it.

Hi coreycoen.

No hate here!

Perhaps it’s the title that is misleading.“Tribute to ..”, may have been better.

It’s certainly not goodbye – nor is it to TRS2004.

It should be made clear though that the DLS is still available to any pre-TS2009 user provided they purchase an FCT, although they won’t get new assets. Not the outcome a lot of us wanted. But the decision looks here to stay, so we just have to accept it.

If members don't buy an FCT, then there are increasing numbers of third party sites being discovered with assets built to very high standards. In addition, some excellent creators are already releasing new freeware items which they are choosing not to uploaded to the DLS. I guess that should have been a foreseeable reaction.

Trainzers, it seems, will always create an appropriate “workaround”.

Cheers
Casper
:)

Idk I mean I knew my status In the community wasn't very high I just hope I am not hated more for this I thought that most of us are grown men and women ( I know we have alot of kids too) but I wished it wasn't that big of a deal I guess I should have thought of it

Idk I mean I knew my status In the community wasn't very high I just hope I am not hated more for this I thought that most of us are grown men and women ( I know we have alot of kids too) but I wished it wasn't that big of a deal I guess I should have thought of it

Your throwing out insults isn't helping your cause. That's what I call being immature. Also look up the definition of "hate" as you throw the term around loosely.

I agree with Mezzo that we have no choice, if we stick around that is, to accept it, however I will not celebrate it, that is for damn sure.

Your throwing out insults isn't helping your cause. That's what I call being immature. Also look up the definition of "hate" as you throw the term around loosely.

I agree with Mezzo that we have no choice, if we stick around that is, to accept it, however I will not celebrate it, that is for damn sure.
Ok but lets just have this for memories let people post screen shots and yes they don't have to be from 06 older versons are cool with me

1zeh5qt.jpg

WC and UP lead a mixed manifest train
9a4bcw.jpg

WC 585 pulls a cut of Grain cars out of the silos and eases up the track to a siding
2ikps9s.jpg

At one point in time a BN unit on help for WC was not uncommon. Here a BN GP38 is helping pull a loaded mixed Manifest up the grade.
jg409c.jpg

WC SDL39 585 & 586 in the yard

Back