GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Hi Alby6,
yes it will be both 3 foot 6 and 4 foot 8. Just started on textures this morning. hope to have a working model by the weekend.

Started this C420 twice and trashed it. Think I'll keep this one!

c420v1.jpg

I've modified the end sills on the platform to a more realistic look.
I'm posting two shots, to show a comparison
here's the old one

odJNvz2.jpg

Here's the new one

ELgNWNe.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

The gates on the sides should be moved in so they is no open hole over the steps, all the WP&Y passenger cars have them that way.

Another option would be to install a "trapdoor" that can be laid down to block the steps when not in use; that was a common solution.

(also, I dig those corner posts. They really complete the feel of the car)

Back to the shop for an upgrade, Texturing is not my best skill. Don't know what happened with the peeps who said the skin it.
29067290_10155036521306199_3209293623354982400_n.jpg

Another option would be to install a "trapdoor" that can be laid down to block the steps when not in use; that was a common solution.

(also, I dig those corner posts. They really complete the feel of the car)
As a private car and business car enthusiast, I would love to see the trapdoors. Most 3ft cars have them, including the famous Alamosa, Nomad, and General Palmer. I would personally like to see some big nearly floor to ceiling observation windows in each side. Looks great thought Dusten.

Saturnr

A trapdoor was the original idea to start with lol. Just haven't gotten around to making it yet.

For the mean time I've reworked the corner posts' textures.

QGOJFIT.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

Why do I feel like if you were to put those in game that they'd crash it? lol
Keep up the amazing work, I always love to see your creations!

-Ben

Back