GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

G'day edh6,

I have to say my jaw actually dropped as I scrolled past your image checking out the latest entries n this thread, this morning and when I went back to take a second look, I was flabbergasted!! I put my head in my hands and with my forehead in my left palm, I quietly shook my head to myself. THAT is AWESOME!!!...

@ SuperSpeedMaglev,

...when you say .."...it's only a matter of time now..."... are you referring to the alacrity with which the "men in white coats" will arrive to take Ed away?. If that is the case, then I must vehemently agree with you...

Jerker {:)}

...when you say .."...it's only a matter of time now..."... are you referring to the alacrity with which the "men in white coats" will arrive to take Ed away?. If that is the case, then I must vehemently agree with you...

Jerker {:)}

How rude.. :hehe:

I mean once the textures are on, it's only a matter of time before release!(Bearing in mind testing, enginespecs, etc..) :)

Southern 4501 is coming along....

ed30c2e24170912f438ea96b320c96da.jpg

They all look wonderful! Keep up the great work guys! The 4501 had my lower jaw hit the floor and I had to use a crane to pull it back up again.
I have been working on some stuff too. 800-844 points to whoever guesses it correctly first! (Hint Hint :hehe: With a hint like that it shouldn't be too hard.)
10e595712f463daf7a02aaf1a2d5c54a.jpg

And in case anyone is wondering about the UP 9000...
d85a51493c6f29b8a0f430af5304d7d4.jpg

Still have not started textures or animations... So many moving parts that have to move in unison... :confused:

Last edited:
FEF-2 or 3 and I am enamoured with that 4501 too. I love that combine render, nice Victorian style carriages from the Deep South are lacking.

Nice job once again edh6! I will admit that I am not the biggest fan of European trains, but. I gotta say to ALL of your creations... WOW!

*COUGH* Techinally British, not European.. :eek:

I get slightly annoyed every time somebody fails to make this distinction. :hehe: I don't think non-British people get it.

That Single does look beautiful, it's lovely to see one of my favourite locomotives finally done to a top-notch standard for Trainz.

I get slightly annoyed every time somebody fails to make this distinction. :hehe: I don't think non-British people get it.
Forgive me but technically speaking, isn't the UK IN Europe? So technically speaking, there is not really anything wrong​ with using "European" instead of "UK" As a little explanationexplanation, I used "european" to makemake sure that in the case that it wasn't UK, that I still at least had the correct continent.

Well, whatever, we all have different opinions we may or may not share...
By the way... Nice pics tweetsiedude! Gotta love the old style coaches...

Last edited:
We are in Europe geographically, but I think we are distinct in terms of culture (I.e closer to Canada, NZ, etc.). Having said that, I did support us staying in the EU for economic and security reasons. But here in Britain, if someone says 'European' they mean the mainland usually.

Back