GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

wrIasuS.jpg

Hi Gdennish,

May I enquire what your intentions with the PB15 model? It is a good start and I can offer any assistance with parts if required. As I have too created a PB15 abut the earlier version with Stephenson valve gear.

Regards,

M.Gitsham

ET&WNC #12

Almost ready to go into trainz.

Absolutely splendid picture deleted
Rock On!
~Dusten

WOW! Tweetsiedude that ET&WNC 12 looks fabulous, absolutely amazing. I hadn't checked this thread today and I came on and thought I would give a look and you brightened my day with that splendid picture. Great job.

Saturnr

Hi Gdennish,

May I enquire what your intentions with the PB15 model? It is a good start and I can offer any assistance with parts if required. As I have too created a PB15 abut the earlier version with Stephenson valve gear.

Regards,

M.Gitsham

I plan on making a new PB15 that's on-par with the high quality meshes such as the C&O loco from T:ANE and so on. My aim is to re-make everything from scratch while having the original Auran mesh as a guideline for helping out with scaling and whatnot. I do not have any real knowledge about the QR railway so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is another screenie from last night:
YZ5b3xw.png

Regards,
GDennish

Gdennish,

I see; well it is a bout time that this old Auran classic got a make over for TANE. It would be advisable to send myself a PM with your email address as I can give yourself guidance to get the Pb15 correct to Queensland Railways standards as I posses both the photographs and the drawings.

As it is worth going the extra mile to make the model perfect!

With Sincerest Regards,

M.Gitsham

M.Gitsham

Sweet-looking unit, petrama! If I may ask, how did you model the fluting along the sides? I've been trying to figure out a performance-friendly way to do it, but haven't come up with much of anything.

Back