GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

The answer to that "question" is actually visible in the screenshot (at the bottom a little to the right).
As long as he aint using bmp, who cares. Be happy is using Blender.

I didnt even notice the bottom right. But he really should tga and I have tried telling him that but he refuses the advice. I also tried telling him he should try baking the textures but doesnt want to so whatever. His model. Sadly its a thomas model.

I'm building the U.S.A NW5 Road Switcher as no one has built one for trainz yet and it looks interesting a total of 13 where built.

10325203_10154169125265543_1127538050769724440_n.jpg

It's not high priority so I build little bits here and their on it as I have other projects of higher priority, this is more of a *I want a break from some projects so I'll do some work on this.*

I do hope to get it finished by Christmas though.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, time to calm down. There are no issues with creating content based on or inspired by the Thomas The Tank Engine series, so long as you have permission from the copyright holders (however this is a different topic altogether). This thread is intended for anyone using any 3D creation tool to show their work, so long as the work follows the rules outlined in the COC (e.g. no inappropriate posts, etc).

It is NOT appropriate to attack people for posting work that is different to what you may be modeling (e.g. those modeling items based on/inspired by the Thomas series), and such posts will not be tolerated.

Regards

And then a quick scale test fit in game before off to texturing in Blender!

Anyone want to play Guess that facility? ;)

Cheers,

QUOTE=NIARTcar;1298206]<snip>

Quite a looker eh? No mistaking this one

cheers[/QUOTE]
Maybe, just maybe, i'll take a shot at skinning some CalTrain BBLs... :eek:;)

Last edited:
Back