GAURC: Blackberry Mountain Line

goodell911

http://www.gaurc.us
The Blackberry Mountain Line is the route I've been working on while "taking a break" from the big projects; Arizona Divide and Grand Canyon Line.

It serves as the headquarters of the GAURC, and has had more miles logged than any other route. I've had a blast working on this route, and it has served as my test-bed for other projects.

The BML began life as George's Gorge Basic Edition, and has undergone many, many changes. The terrain is basically the same, with some real estate additions. Track and signals have been extensively re-worked. Of course, the route has been landscaped. This is the first GAURC team project, with efforts from members other than myself.

We plan to make this route available for download soon.

20071029-1.jpg

20071029-2.jpg

20071029-3.jpg

20071029-4.jpg

~Rick

Looking great guys, Sorry I haven't been able to help much around there, but the summer turned out to be busier than I expected...I'm trying to learn Gmax, though:hehe: .

...do we have an ETA on this route please?

Actually, quite a bit of progress has been made on this route.

This is our first genuine group project. The route has been passed between team members and is now in the final stages of development. We are also beginning the promotional aspect, some of which can be seen [HERE].

I would expect to see this route released as freeware in the very near future.

Back