Game freezes and shows this error

Actually, they mean both online and running at the same time. I don't think a single machine can run two copies at the same time. ;-) I did try on my laptop and PC and that did have issues - I actually forgot about that.

Actually, they mean both online and running at the same time. I don't think a single machine can run two copies at the same time. ;-) I did try on my laptop and PC and that did have issues - I actually forgot about that.
I see :)) Thanks for all your help! Now, looking back at the July progress I have had and what I have built since then, it's kinda hard to change to the non-beta version as I would lose everything I built :( It's sad they didn't make a way to revert content like most games do.

@JCitron Sorry to ask another question, I have got one more issue. The save I have from July is just save of my route (which being huge, was over .cdp file save of 2gb), so i had to save it by copying the folder.
1. Can I import the current database from trainz plus beta to trainz plus by removing all 5.4 content?
2. How will I restore the route to the game?

Last edited:
That may work because the only thing that will affect a previous build is the updated data. I think I did that with something that I foolishly deleted and got out of my beta version a few versions ago.

In the event that it doesn't work, you'll need to rebuild everything from scratch by creating a fresh install then installing any DLC prior to importing your route. When you import your route, expect any missing dependencies and then download or import those from cdp files if you have those from any third-party websites.

A longer, but easier path is to switch your update stream to the Plus one without the alpha or beta in the name. Then wait for the next regular release.

To me, the retail releases are Trainz 22 and Trainz 22 PE. Plus is a subscription version. Each version has a regular stream, testing beta and testing alpha version. Maybe that is just in my head. Maybe that will help clarify things if they would preface the beta and alpha versions with “testing.”

Back