Game freezes and shows this error

The build is 123314, windows. It freezes randomly in surveyor, and the cpu spikes to 100% when i move around. The specifications are i9-9900 qnd rtx 2060 super. I have done a database repair, but not an extended one.
What build # of trainz, what operating system version? When does it freeze? Have you done a database repair?

Obvious but I'll ask... do you have plenty of disk space? At what point does your game freeze?
The game freezes randomly, after 5 minutes or after hours. I even questioned myself if the space is enough, my disks aare usually full, but there are around 30gb all the time.

Trainz plus beta is a stream for updates, the version mentioned above by myself is trainz plus beta.
Alot of community Members Are Having Trouble with the Plus Beta Stream @JCitron will vouch for issues like this happening in Plus. Plus Beta is Very Very Unstable so i would suggest you back out of the beta streams before your game ends up corrupted and you have to start all over again.. This is one reason why I Haven't bought Trainz Plus it is very Very unstable for us.. some users having better luck then others while some are less fortunate like in your case, this could be a Hardware or Software issue in your PC or Mac depending on what Operating system your using..
Cheers

Alot of community Members Are Having Trouble with the Plus Beta Stream @JCitron will vouch for issues like this happening in Plus. Plus Beta is Very Very Unstable so i would suggest you back out of the beta streams before your game ends up corrupted and you have to start all over again.. This is one reason why I Haven't bought Trainz Plus it is very Very unstable for us.. some users having better luck then others while some are less fortunate like in your case, this could be a Hardware or Software issue in your PC or Mac depending on what Operating system your using..
Cheers
Thanks for youe answer! Definitely beta is more unstable than other versions. I wonder what it could be as it didn't happen until a few days ago. Maybe someone can provide a fix.

Take care!

I’d report the error. The beta streams are for testing as you will get a lot more errors. Just because you have the subscription, doesn’t mean you have to run the beta stream. It is recommended that you run a non beta version of the game for creating routes you want to keep. You can run two or more versions of the game with wash their own user directory, so you can play with beta features on one and stable for route building. If you don’t have the disk space or don’t want all the errors, then best is to run only the stable versions.

I’d report the error. The beta streams are for testing as you will get a lot more errors. Just because you have the subscription, doesn’t mean you have to run the beta stream. It is recommended that you run a non beta version of the game for creating routes you want to keep. You can run two or more versions of the game with wash their own user directory, so you can play with beta features on one and stable for route building. If you don’t have the disk space or don’t want all the errors, then best is to run only the stable versions.
True. I wonder if the error is from the beta version or is just an error of my route. Here is a video. https://streamable.com/bqpr7d

Cheers

As always, you don't have to use the beta version of Trainz-Plus to use Trainz-Plus. The retail version has been pretty stable and no different than previous versions of Trainz. The difference is we have access to more stuff and even more DLC and stuff with the Gold-Plus version.

The beta versions, well that's typical for most beta versions and most betas for a lot of software. This is why I have a separate full copy of the retail version plus a beta version. This serves two purposes. One I can continue to do what I want in the retail version without any unknown bugs, incompatible versions or crashes, and also acts as a way to compare and confirm issues when testing. Does this same action cause the problem to occur? Or a question that's always asked by myself - What's different now compared to the retail build?

I had three installs for additional testing but I needed the disk space for something else, not Trainz-related and ditched that copy recently.

And this deserves repeating. Never, ever use a beta copy of software for anything you want to keep. Beta-versions are not permanent and could change, disappear, and are unstable. Anything created in a beta-version should be considered for testing purposes only because anything created in the beta-version may be incompatible with other versions. Case in point, the current Plus beta is a Build 5.4 while the retail build is Build 5.3. The reason for this is to prevent uploading of Build 5.4 content to the DLS since there are things in there that are not compatible with other versions.

As always, you don't have to use the beta version of Trainz-Plus to use Trainz-Plus. The retail version has been pretty stable and no different than previous versions of Trainz. The difference is we have access to more stuff and even more DLC and stuff with the Gold-Plus version.

The beta versions, well that's typical for most beta versions and most betas for a lot of software. This is why I have a separate full copy of the retail version plus a beta version. This serves two purposes. One I can continue to do what I want in the retail version without any unknown bugs, incompatible versions or crashes, and also acts as a way to compare and confirm issues when testing. Does this same action cause the problem to occur? Or a question that's always asked by myself - What's different now compared to the retail build?

I had three installs for additional testing but I needed the disk space for something else, not Trainz-related and ditched that copy recently.

And this deserves repeating. Never, ever use a beta copy of software for anything you want to keep. Beta-versions are not permanent and could change, disappear, and are unstable. Anything created in a beta-version should be considered for testing purposes only because anything created in the beta-version may be incompatible with other versions. Case in point, the current Plus beta is a Build 5.4 while the retail build is Build 5.3. The reason for this is to prevent uploading of Build 5.4 content to the DLS since there are things in there that are not compatible with other versions.
Very true, I feel stupid now for using only betas, however I never encountered such big problems as of these I have now in all these years. Now I understand why it's not good. I found on their website that in order to have two versions running on the same pc you have to follow this guide. Is this still up to date, or is it fine if I just install a second version using the installer?

I learned the hard way too not long ago.

The guide is fine.

My process is not their recommended method but it works.

Copy the database and rename the folder to something else. I keep my names simple like TRS22_DATA, or TRS22_Beta, etc., so I know the difference.
Install a fresh copy of Trainz and let it do its thing by taking the defaults.
Once complete, I go back into Trainz settings on the Launcher and then the Install tab where I browse for the data-folder I just copied over by clicking on the button with the three dots.
Select that folder, and restart when asked.

After the restart I run a database repair and do any content updates as needed.

Yeah, I was thinking of the same method you mentioned. I saw at the end of their post saying this "Note that if you have a Gold Membership or a Trainz Plus membership, then it is not permissible to run multiple copies of Trainz versions obtained through your membership simultaneously (they can be installed multiple times, just not multiple installations run simultaneously)." and I was intrigued. I mean, it probably refers at the same time...

Back