Game freeze (maybe someone has a solution)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fineas10

Hello!

I decided to post this here too, maybe some will have an idea about it. My game freezes often, and everytime I have to end task and start it again. This is a problem as sometimes the route corrupts. Does anyone have a solution? I attack a video of the issue below.

Thank you for the help!

Hello!

I decided to post this here too, maybe some will have an idea about it. My game freezes often, and everytime I have to end task and start it again. This is a problem as sometimes the route corrupts. Does anyone have a solution? I attack a video of the issue below.

Thank you for the help!
you have a Response in the Trainz Support Section On Discord see the response there and quit posting in multiple locations...

I responded to your PM on this.

Same issue here. I had this in Surveyor twice and once in Driver. In Driver, it caused me to derail a consist off the end of the track while coupling because the freeze caused my locomotive to surge ahead after the program unfroze.

Next time, either post it on the forum or on Discord, but not both.

If you are going to post on the forum, post in the related support forum, NOT in General as this is not a general thing.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back