For New Users - How NOT to get Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sampug394

I'm back. >:]
Hello all, This is Sampug394... I was Banned, along with Whistlehead for a Good While, but Now We're Back, and We have Indeed Learned our Lesson(s). :eek:

I am starting this Thread as a Guide that New Users, and General Internet N00Bs, need to Read on how NOT to get Banned from the Trainz Forumz.

*clears throat*

First Off, Have some commom sense:
Spamming, Pointlessness, and Random Crap, either in Posts, or whole threads...

(A Good Example - "cn rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!")

...Is NOT Tolerable by Any Member, whether a Teen, Adult, or Senior.

So Please, if you are a Minor that has no Idea of Internet Decency, Be Stupid somewhere else. The forums are Reserved for Needed/Usable/Interesting Information. NOT Spam, or the Scum of the Internet, "L337" Speak.
(Which I find to be quite Retarded.)

Secondly, DON'T Be Negative. The old Rule shall always live on - "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all." - Unfortunatly, it seems as if Most people Ignore this. There will always be the Memerobale Case in the USA Pics thread with that Brat who Posted Mindless B.S. in attempts to insult good Members. And with other Users, Some who are Respected by Most, aren't Very Respected by a Few.

So, PLEASE Spare us Arguements, Swear/Sexual Words, and other Nonsesne we don't Bother to Read, or WANT to Read in a Forum.

THIRD... Well, Actually, That's all I meant to say. I'd like to hear other Imput from more Knowledgable Members if there is Anything I haven't Covered... ;)

There's more!

Yes, lessons learned and we are indeed back.

Constructive criticism is good, just don't take it too far.

And DON'T start random pointless threads, or take over others to have a chat, etc.

And, WAIT for responses. When you start a thread, don't expect immediate answers. Someone will respond, eventually, if you are patient.

Chris

Yes, lessons learned and we are indeed back.

Constructive criticism is good, just don't take it too far.

And DON'T start random pointless threads, or take over others to have a chat, etc.

And, WAIT for responses. When you start a thread, don't expect immediate answers. Someone will respond, eventually, if you are patient.

Chris

YES! Thank you! My Boiler went a little Dry, but You've Doused it with some Needed Steam... :p

cn rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Good thing I wore my ban-proof underwear today :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back