First Class ticket download speeds

Hi all

I bought a copy of trainz collection, about 6 months ago, and decided to buy a first class ticket for one year to increase my download speeds.
It appeared that either with purchasing the game or buying the new ticket i got a 1 year ticket and a 1 month one, ive activated the one month ticket

Content manager plus, now says i have a first class ticket on screen as does planet auran, yet my download speed still seems to be stuck at 4kb/sec any ideas?

(im on an ADSL2+ connection with Netspace, in Victoria, Australia, and i only have trainz 2006 installed on my computer)

First Class Access

Available Tickets: Your Tickets:
first_class_ticket.gif
365 Day First Class Ticket
Premium Download Access
(Order Invoice Number:xxxxxxxxxxxx) Not Activated
Activate
first_class_ticket.gif
31 Day First Class Ticket
Premium Download Access
Expires:
02 Jan 2009

Is what planet auran has to say about my account.

Hi,

Your 1 month FCT comes free with TRS06. I cant explain what the issue with downloads speeds is but others on the forum have said that they are only getting 4kb/sec or so with their FCT. You wil find other threads about this on the forum. In one Auran have indicated that they are looking to migrate to an alternative server due to download speed issues

Andy

Mine would have been active for 48 hours when i made the post, and that explains where the 31 day ticket came from
As i say, contenet manager plus displays the fact i have a first class ticket, and this is what speedtest had to say about my connection

Thanks for all the infomation offered so far however:)

Back