Engagement

Joe_T

Trainz user since 2003
Hello all for those of you who don't frequent the chat room I would like to announce my engagement to my now Fiancee Katherine Natasha Howes. I asked her to marry me on Monday 13th April 2009 and she said YES!!!! I am not sure as to when the big day will take place yet so watch this space. :)

To give you a bit of a low down on Kate we met through a friend 3 years ago and we have been talking ever since and we became close enough to be official just under a month ago but because we spent that time talking before being partners we got to know each other very well. We gave so much in common and share a similar music taste as well as Kate being into Trains and Trainz :D Big bonus there :D So there you got that's my life over the last few months :)

LOL AWESOME!!!

Congrats! Hope you two have a long, happy, healthy life, relationship, and adventure in trainz :)

Well congrats! I say you should prolong the engagement as long as possible, like until one or the other of you passes away. Engagement is great, but marriage....well....it's all downhill from there!:D

Congratulations, :Y::Y:and hope you have a long and fruitfull relationship and how lucky are you finding a partner into trains n trainz, it's probobly the biggest causes of arguments at ours.

Andy :D

Louise and Kate,

Congratulations to both of you.

Enjoy the life you have together, respect each others concerns and decisions, do the things that you both enjoy, and, give and take to and from each other when you both need to do so.

But, most important, say "I love you" to each other at bedtime... one never
knows when our time here expires.

The above advice is based on 42 years of being married to the same lady....so I know it works for me.

Again, congrats to you and Kate,

Regards,
Ron

Louise and Kate,

Further to the congratulations we have been lavishing you both with on the Chat channel I thought I should add my words of Congratulations on here also.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:D:clap::clap::D

Nathan and Kelly

Congrats to both of you. I still remember how great it felt when my fiance said yes. May you have many many decades of joy together.

My best wishes to both you and Kate, Louise. I've been married for over 47 years myself. Never regretted a minute of it.

Bill

Louise,

Best wishes to you both !

Was married for 29 years , divorced for the last 17 years !
The happiest 17 years of my life :D !

--- ,DLR

Congrats to both of you. I still remember how great it felt when my fiance said yes. May you have many many decades of joy together.

ENGAGED AT 19!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS! Aren't you a 'lil too young?

Hehe,

and once again, congrats Louise :)

lol dude people around me, the norm is to be MARRIED at 18, let alone be engaged.

Congrats to you and Kate Louise. I wish you the best :D

Engaged at 17, married at 18, divorced at 20...you have your whole life in front of you, and now you're wiser for it! That's the way to do it!:D

lol dude people around me, the norm is to be MARRIED at 18, let alone be engaged.

Congrats to you and Kate Louise. I wish you the best :D

Well, I'm from Florida, where people take time to decide to get married... so they don't have to worry about divorce I guess(no, its not cause everyone is 55+, even though this is the "Retirement State") :p :hehe:

Back