Vale - ISH6 Ismael Morales

butler57

We are deeply saddened by the loss of our dear friend and fellow Trainz enthusiast, Ismael Morales (ISH6), who passed away in hospital from heart failure and complications 7 days ago. He was a loving husband and a proud father of three beautiful girls, who were his pride and joy. He loved spending time with his family and taking his girls to amusement parks, where he shared his passion for love, life, and fun.

He had many Trainz friends from all around the world, who admired his generosity, kindness, and creativity. He was one of the pioneers of Trainz, who gave the game many of its early unique scenery items and created the majority of Marsz assets in the game. He always encouraged others in the Trainz world and appreciated their efforts, no matter how big or small.

He helped to influence early Trainz creativity and thought outside of the box and continued until shortly before his final hospitalisation. He was a true legend of Trainz, and if there was a "Hall of Trainz Fame", ISH6 would certainly be a contender. Rest in peace, dear friend, and we will all see you on the other side of the tracks in due course.

ISH6 Trainz Stats:
From United States of America, Florida
Joined Nov 10, 2006
Last post Jun 16, 2023
# Messages 7,352
# Assets created 8500+

That is really, really sad news. I always enjoyed his cheerful posts and his presence when he visited the forums and more than ever, his truly affectionate love for his three daughters who grew up so quickly. I remember his move from New York City to Florida and how he loved the big buildings in the big Apple. He went through a period of making buildings named after us during the TRS2004 years. My routes have many of his creations scattered throughout. In more recent years, he suffered from the terrible effects of diabetes, causing eye problems and later from heart disease.

I am really sorry to hear this. ISH has been around the Trainz community for as long as I can remember. He has been such a wonderful positive part of the community, with some really creative spins on what Trainz can do.

I honestly will miss seeing his posts, and creations. I know, though, that his works will continue to bring joy to members of the community, new and old.

Regards

I’ve been hanging around Trainz for 20+ years and interacting with Ish was a pleasure only heightened by its rarity in the last few years.

To borrow from another creator of fine works, ‘Si monumentum requiris circumspice’, if you would seek my monument, look around you.

Farewell Ish

Overly saddened by this loss. I've known Ish for years, but he and I hadn't worked long on a few MARSZ projects, but during this time he managed to infuse me with his enthusiasm for the game and simple creation of a wholly new branch of Trainz. My heartfelt condolences to his family. Rest in Peace, my friend.

Bill

We are deeply saddened by the loss of our dear friend and fellow Trainz enthusiast, Ismael Morales (ISH6), who passed away in hospital from heart failure and complications 7 days ago. He was a loving husband and a proud father of three beautiful girls, who were his pride and joy. He loved spending time with his family and taking his girls to amusement parks, where he shared his passion for love, life, and fun.

He had many Trainz friends from all around the world, who admired his generosity, kindness, and creativity. He was one of the pioneers of Trainz, who gave the game many of its early unique scenery items and created the majority of Marsz assets in the game. He always encouraged others in the Trainz world and appreciated their efforts, no matter how big or small.

He helped to influence early Trainz creativity and thought outside of the box and continued until shortly before his final hospitalisation. He was a true legend of Trainz, and if there was a "Hall of Trainz Fame", ISH6 would certainly be a contender. Rest in peace, dear friend, and we will all see you on the other side of the tracks in due course.

ISH6 Trainz Stats:
From United States of America, Florida
Joined Nov 10, 2006
Last post Jun 16, 2023
# Messages 7,352
# Assets created 8500+
I have known Ish for many years, since the first edition of trains, and we have communicated often, both email and personal mail.
My condolences go to his wife and daughters at this very sad time.
Rest Peacefully my dear friend.

For me, Ishie was more than a trainzer, he was a friend from afar, as he himself said, a friend on the other side of the ocean, I didn't know him personally but I knew about all his adventures and I was present at each of the births of Ishie, his daughters in the distance.

I will miss those Christmas greetings that he sent me and the wishes for happy days after all those health problems that had apparently been solved.

The last news I had from him was of great encouragement as we resumed our hobby again and always remembered my family.

My most sincere condolences to her wife, Venus, and a strong hug of encouragement to both her and her daughters, may God bless you.

Ishie, I will always remember you wherever you are, happy and always eager to learn.

Rest in peace.

Your friend forever.

Manuel

I have also known ish6 for many years, since the year 1999, that's the very early days of Trainz, this is indeed very sad news. A good friend and great content creator for Trainz, my condolences to your family. Rest in peace, my friend.

Ahsan

Apart from his valued contributions to these forums, I also note he was a prolific creator of content. A quick search of my Trainz database revealed over 100 installed assets with his name and many of those are part of DLC packages. With his passing he has now joined some of the esteemed luminaries of Trainz. He will be missed.

My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Back