East Kentucky

ek3_189.jpg

JR's new ex-Seaboard SD50s depart Dent Yard on westbound empties.​

These screenies and the route just keep improving with age Dermmy,Just Like a fine wine,Well done mate.
Cheers Mick.:D

C'mon guys - give the content creators a break! The bridge in the screenshot IS double track...

bridge.jpg

2 x JJS Deck Girders (single track) placed at 5m centers with Maddy's single-track bridge ends and bridge supports carefully placed. I just noticed that the pylon spacing is slightly out - it's on the 'fix' list...

Andy :)

C'mon guys - give the content creators a break! The bridge in the screenshot IS double track...

2 x JJS Deck Girders (single track) placed at 5m centers with Maddy's single-track bridge ends and bridge supports carefully placed. I just noticed that the pylon spacing is slightly out - it's on the 'fix' list...

Let me correct myself... Ahem...
I was referring to the truss span (Warren Through-Truss 124017:25030:1 ) that I consider part of that bridge kit that is always in my shots. The truss just doesn't look right to me when trying to double it up. I have doubled the girders in several routes. Not that I expected anyone to build it, just a brain fart.

Last edited:
Dermmy, I made it like you did it.
But I have to agree with motorbreath, it doesn´t look like I anticipated it.

:)

Anyway, there are cool doubletracked bidges available, so I don´t complain.

I've already labelled this route as my #1 favourite.

Pretty fair considering I don't have it, nor is it complete... plus I need somewhere to run my RR Mods L&N stuff!!

Magnificent stuff, Andy... magnificent!! :cool:

Thanks for the comments!

Surveyor shot about half way up the hill between Viper and Jeff...

ek3_194.jpg

Wow, an extremely extreme route there Dermmy!:D
I've actually downloaded a few locos and a whole heap of hoppers to use on this route when it comes out. Absolutely Fantastic!
Thanks,
Mitch

Back