Driver message

zuluking

The arrow up and down next to the wheel in driver used to toggle the messages on or off. Since TRS22 the toggle button does not work. How do we restore it.

When you say "does not work" do you mean that when clicked while it is pointing up it does not move at all or that it moves up (which it is supposed to do) but does not display anything?

I just tested it in TRS22PE (I don't have TRS22) and it works initially displaying lots of mysterious "numlights = 2" messages. This worked in Driver when a session had been loaded and when no session had been loaded.

When you say "does not work" do you mean that when clicked while it is pointing up it does not move at all or that it moves up (which it is supposed to do) but does not display anything?

I just tested it in TRS22PE (I don't have TRS22) and it works initially displaying lots of mysterious "numlights = 2" messages. This worked in Driver when a session had been loaded and when no session had been loaded.

The arrow moves when pressed but nothing happens. It was working in TRS19 and the route was ported across to TRS22.

I used that the other night to view driver activities and it works fine when there's a lot of messages to display.

What doesn't work is view message history. Clicking on that hides the close menu button and the menu remains on top of the messages. :confused:

Back