Download Station Clutter

The problem with a cull of all the "old stuff" is that while that "old stuff" may look terrible in TANE it may still look good in TS2009 or earlier. There are significant numbers, judging from posts in these forums, of Trainzers who still use those old versions.

Did you actually respond to a one word bump to a 3 and a half year old thread? Did I actually respond to a response to a one word bump to a 3 and a half year old thread? Will someone respond to ....?

In these uncertain times, these have become the important questions of life. What does that tell us?

iu

Another logical reason is some Trainz users download a freeware route from the DLS and then make some customised sessions for the route.

Now the author of the uploaded route might of did some modifications to the existing route (for example extra rail tracks).

So instead of updating the original uploaded route one uploads another new version of the route.

This action would prevent corrupting a users personal customised sessions in the original route.

Also be aware that in Trainz multiplayer mode the route has to be identical on all user copies in order to play.

Did you actually respond to a one word bump to a 3 and a half year old thread? Did I actually respond to a response to a one word bump to a 3 and a half year old thread? Will someone respond to ....?

In these uncertain times, these have become the important questions of life. What does that tell us?

"I'm pware, the P stands for philosopher" :D

Back