Download Helper problem

chsmt

I am new to Trainz (I have TRS2006) and am trying to set up the CMP to access the DLS. I have registered my serial number with Planet Auron (proof being that I can post here!). I have added my username and password to the internet tab on the CMP and my userID to the misc tab. I've tried all the combinations of internet settings (no proxy server etc). However the button "Register your Serial Number" refuses to disappear from the Download Helper. Basically the CMP thinks I'm not registered when I obviously am!

Anyone got any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks

Problem with Trainz program

I am new to Trainz (I have TRS2006) and am trying to set up the CMP to access the DLS. I have registered my serial number with Planet Auron (proof being that I can post here!). I have added my username and password to the internet tab on the CMP and my userID to the misc tab. I've tried all the combinations of internet settings (no proxy server etc). However the button "Register your Serial Number" refuses to disappear from the Download Helper. Basically the CMP thinks I'm not registered when I obviously am!

Anyone got any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks
Same Here!:mad:

Last edited:
Back