Did you get the November Newsletter?

Did you receive the November Newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 142 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 59 29.4%

• Total voters
Got it yesterday. I don't know if it's me or something else but this forum seems to be on the slow side for the past week. All th other sties I normally visit are OK though.

Bill

A very good day!

Yes, I received my November newsletter and have already pre-ordered. Yesterday was truly a great day. I got a new President and a new version of Trainz -- all in the same day! Who could ask for anything more.

Surprisingly, yes, I did receive the newsletter this time. I did not receive the previous several newsletters; however, I did just change ISPs several days before the November newsletter came out (from Comcast to Verizon).

Curtis

Got it!

My E-mail comes through Spamex and then FastMail and have never had problems with Auran. Have placed order already.:D

Tony, delivery question

I received the newsletter and I want to order the box-version.
I live in Texas, but am scheduled to move to Europe on January 14th.
I want to order the DVD now, but the "scheduled to begin shipping in December" remark has me worried that if there's a delay, I won't receive the DVD before I leave.

Tony please, how certain is it that delivery will take place in December? (No, I do not want the download version.)

Spam

We all know they want to send another edition, one to get more money. Two, cause as ya'll read, TC's and since , has been nothing but problems. Why not send a newsletter about something good for what we already paid for?

Yes, I received my November newsletter and have already pre-ordered. Yesterday was truly a great day. I got a new President and a new version of Trainz -- all in the same day! Who could ask for anything more.
A president that actually does what he says he will do. A trainz forum and game that works, and the reincarnation of the Confederacy.

Last edited:
I have not received the November 2008 newsletter, and my email checks out OK. My email uses the "iweb" domain, which was bought out by "ihug" and then that was bought out by "iinet".

I received mine okay, Tony.

Thank you for asking.

I'm excited about the new version and will be pre-ordering soon(tm).

John

Back