Dermmy's Legacy Routes

hert

Screenshot Creator
Here is where you can post any routes created by Dermmy. This is a tribute to one of the greatest route builders.

Southside:

3a4cf5a88fbaeb01d47238289aeded6c.jpg

Thanks for all the great routes Dermmy.

hert:wave:

He's throwing in the towel?

I dont get how you draw that conclusion?:eek: This is just a dedicated thread to all of Dermmy's routes. For people like me and many others, who have really enjoyed the routes Dermmy has put out.

hert:confused:

P.S. please dont derail this thread.

As much as I love Dermmy's routes, and was patiently awaiting the EVWRR, something went seriously sour, and it turned him off of route building. I would think that this thread was created because of someone wanting to remember Dermmy, and his amazing route building skills, but i'm fairly sure, just with the directions of threads similar to this, that it will turn into a "We Want Dermmy Back!". Who knows, that could upset him even more than what forced him to take all his routes off his site. It may be a better idea to close this BEFORE it causes problems.

Hopefully, that doesn't happen, but just throwing it out there that there is a possibility.

I'll chime in with some pics later if the thread doesn't go that direction.

Thanks Hert, nice sentiment. Here's an EVWR that I am pretty sure hasn't been posted.....

swmc_222.jpg

Andy :)

Last edited:
When you go onto his homepage you get this message:
A note to folks looking for downloads:
Checkrail.com no longer distributes Trainz content.
The purpose of this site is simply to display what is possible in the best Train Sim on the market.
Some of the screenshots below are from routes that were once publicly available, others are from routes that were either never finished or were never released...

Ill post Some Shots Later

This isnt the thread for any of that. Please screenshots only, and keep it on topic.

hert:wave:

-Cool thought for a thread! I'll get back here soon and post some shots... when I'm not making something or working on my own route!

-Joe

Back