Saving Routes to CDP

cassidyj68

I am saving routes I created, both for backup, and to share with a friend. I followed all the great tips I got here on the forum, and got almost everything perfect.
In the content manager, where I am going to "Export To CDP", I'm noticing that the name for each of my routes occurs twice. The first instance just has the name I gave the route,
and the second instance has the same name followed by "default". They always have consecutive kuid numbers. Which one is the one I need to export?...or do I need both?
Thanks!

Route vs Session

I'm not sure how to tell if the Content Manager entries are routes or sessions. In each pair of entries, they have different icons
at the extreme left. The entries without "default" have a teardrop shaped icon, while the equivalent entry with "default" has an icon
that's harder to describe....a small box above, with a larger box below and two vertical lines between them?

Ir you do not already have a column in CM for Category, you can add one. It almost certainly a session tied to the route.

I'm not sure how to tell if the Content Manager entries are routes or sessions. In each pair of entries, they have different icons
at the extreme left. The entries without "default" have a teardrop shaped icon, while the equivalent entry with "default" has an icon
that's harder to describe....a small box above, with a larger box below and two vertical lines between them?

Export the one with the teardrop, that is the route.

As pitkin says you can add the colum in your Content Manager. To add it, right click on the column and select 'Insert Column', then select 'Type'

Back