Content manager not letting me update in 22

THIS is the mess that is 22 premium. Content manager is showing 4 errors and 43 warnings when i update assets. AND I CANNOT DOWNLOAD any fixes no matter what I do

All but 2 of the built-in routes are showing the content missing icon when i load surveyor.

none of the downloaded assets from 19 are showing up.

i can't believe i blew $65. on this crap on steam!

Last edited:
Have you tried the Content Store button in the launcher window? That`s where we`re supposed to go to download the separate extras that are included in the purchase price. Have your Steam account and your Trainz account been properly linked? I understand that not having them properly linked can cause issues. If you do not know if they are correctly linked, you can ask here. If neither of these is the source of the problem, we can try other things.

What are the 4 errors?

Warnings can be ignored.
If the errors are related to pre-caching data, that can be ignored as well. This is due to something on the server being out of sync with the newer Trainz version. This is what Tony Hilliam, the CEO and owner of N3V Games told us.

As was said above, check the Content Store for your content to download. If your accounts are in sync with your Steam account, then you should be able to download all your content from the Content Store button located on the Launcher.

Check the Purchased tab for all your content you own and download a few items at a time, otherwise the store will lock up.

Once downloaded, check the updates tab for any content that can be updated and there should be some.

Have you tried the Content Store button in the launcher window? That`s where we`re supposed to go to download the separate extras that are included in the purchase price. Have your Steam account and your Trainz account been properly linked? I understand that not having them properly linked can cause issues. If you do not know if they are correctly linked, you can ask here. If neither of these is the source of the problem, we can try other things.
Almost every route in the Content Store shows up in my game as full of errors.

Back