Content is invalid again !!

dgattenb

At home at i have 2009 sp4 .. however when I try to download assets either using CM or the download cart in work or where ever I get for all the assets in CM or download manager " Content is invalid "

I am download 2009 assess this has been going on now for weeks .. however !!

I can FTP and download it as a CDP fine.

Question:

Why is DM saying " Content is invalid " when its not.

I now use download manager as a book mark , so I then get home and downlaod then via the FTP system.. which I cant do in work ...

I have tried this on IE7, 8 , 9 , XP, Win 7 , win 2000 , server 2008, server 2003

The "Content Invalid" message does not seem to matter.

In the Download Cart I still click the Download All button and all the selected assets download through CM without any problems. Likewise, the ? icon showing in CM is also ignored if the asset is listed in the download window and they also download and install without any problems.

I do not know what causes this issue but until recently the problem did prevent assets labelled as "invalid" from downloading but not now.

Peter Ware

it seams to stop about 60% of assets downloading on CM .. randomly , I cant find any reason why it only picks some and not others.
Its nothing to do with what's it for eg 2009 or 2010 it's nothign to do with the person who made it... etc...
As I said the FTP works fine ...

any other ideas as to why?

it seams to stop about 60% of assets downloading on CM .. randomly , I cant find any reason why it only picks some and not others.

I have never had that problem. Do you have an FCT? Could it be a problem with your ISP?

ISP's fine.. no reason to stop any downloads...
If they would stop anything , it would be constant and it would most likely be peer to peer downloads, not HTTPs ( port 443 )

I have a year long first class ticket .. otherwise I could not download hardly anything !!!

There is issue seams to be web page based ( https ) not FTP which works fine ..

Back