Content Error

ttte12345

Hey guys. ttte12345 here.

I'm trying to add Alfred the Loaned B12 from Sodor Island 3D into my game, but I keep getting this error in Content Manager:

Error: Texture 'asset_body/env_metal.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'asset_body\body.im'

Not sure what this means. I've tried re-coverting the mesh, and making a new texture of the same texture, but to no avail.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks again, sincerely, ttte12345.

It means this texture is missing from the model, or is a compressed texture that has to be uncompressed in GIMP or some other photo/paint program.

env_metal_

This texture is used in almost all locos. Copy one from built-in loco AN GM Class,<kuid:-25:963> by opening for edit in explorer and then double clicking the gm_angreen_body folder and copy the env_metal.texture file.

Bob Weber

Attention everyone!

I was able to find an earlier version of PM2IM (Version 1.23) on a website (not sure which one), and this version strips unsupported textures from Trainz Progressive and Indexed/Integrated meshes. I did this to Alfred's meshes (As well as the 98462 Pack from North Western Railways content site) (bogies, tender and engine)........ and it worked! Alfred is just set as "Warnings" now. I don't need to know how to fix these, but this is what warnings he has. Note that these don't affect him from appearing in the game:

Engine:

Warning: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 2.9 are no longer supported.Warning: The texture 'asset_art/asset_art_512.tga' is a uniform color.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/black.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/blue.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/boiler.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/brass.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/bufferbeam.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/cab.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/cabinterior.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/env_metal.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/face.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/firebox.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/gray.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/number.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/red.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/silver.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/splasher1.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/splasher2.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/white.texture'.
Warning: This asset requires a shadow mesh, but the mesh table does not contain one.

Coupled Bogey:

Warning: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 2.9 are no longer supported.
Warning: Required container 'thumbnails' is missing.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'black.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'blue.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'cabinterior.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'env_metal.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'gray.texture'.

Leading Bogey:

Warning: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 2.9 are no longer supported.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'cabinterior.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'env_metal.texture'.

Tender:

Warning: The texture 'asset_art/asset_art_512.tga' is a uniform color.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/black.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/blue.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/cabinterior.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/coal.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/env_metal.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/gray.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/red.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/side.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/side2.texture'.
Warning: This asset requires a shadow mesh, but the mesh table does not contain one.

and finally, Tender Bogey:

Once again, as stated above, I don't need to know how to fix these, as I already know! Well, I don't mean to brag. :D

And, as I always say, Thank you all who have helped me!

Sincerely,

ttte12345
Trainz Fanatic!
Thomas And Friends Fanatic!
TUGS Fanatic!
Overall ANY Vehicle Fanatic!

Back