Conrail Screenshot Thread

Alex99al

CLOSED
Hi this is Alex99al, again,
I was thinking about starting a Conrail thread, here on the forums. I was inspired by various threads on here. I would love to upload an image myself, but the computer I run Trainz on is "dead". I use a different one for when I post stuff on the forums. Please don't tell me about other threads, 'cause I know about those. I just thought maybe devoting a spot for the "Big Blue" (Conrail). I am aiming at screenshots of Conrail from 1976 to the present. Ex-Penn Central, Erie Lackawanna, Reading Company, Jersey Central, etcetera motive power is accepted. So, please bear with me and just put some screenshots up here. No questions at all, please.
Thanks,
Alex99al
P.S. I almost forgot. Patched Conrail units are allowed too and the screenshots can also be actual photographs of Conrail or former Conrail units (still in Conrail) paint.

showPicture.aspx

I was thinking about starting yet another thread, about making more threads, upon threads, about posting more screenshots, and then posting no screenshots of my own, but instead asking others to post their screenshots, just to see whether they knew where the Prt/Scr button was, and if they knew how to take screenshots, and post Image Links...but I gave up on that idear !:hehe:

Two Actual Conrail Photographs

necr-5032-ex-conrail.jpg

NOTE: The second is a badly painted over ex-Conrail unit. :hehe: Its "Conrail" can still be made out and so can the logo. :hehe:

Last edited:
A few Actual Conrail Photographs

Conrail4800_WilmingtonDel_Sept79.jpg

1738.1254693451.jpg

2495.1105044960.jpg

NOTE: The GP9 is the same one Conrail placed on the Horseshoe Curve in 1986, when Pennsylvania Railroad K4s Pacific #1361 was moved so it could be rebuilt to handle excursion trains. This is during its service years when it wore Conrail paint. The GG1 above is 4800 "Old Rivets" in Conrail blue and in the bicentennial scheme.

Last edited:
Back