Coaster F40PH-2C

What do you mean. I did all the Modeling but not the sounds though. Got them from a friend in califronia.

technically yes but it was saved under a friend I gave the file to so still no if you download the MBTA model then go to -> Views-> Edge Style and uncheck edges then look at the model their is no vents, side pannels, fan detail, and yah their is no detail.

Last edited:
I gave that mesh to the person acctually lol because he wanted it for an animation video in blender (non Trainzer) and then posted the MBTA model. After I took the detail stuff away and yes I did this along time ago. like 2005 and never had any use but to have fun with it untill I got Trainz then in 2009 started making content then in 2010 I was looking for another file where I had keept the other file and opened it by accident and I saw this it was my blank model.
sketchup201102231300205.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job.

I saw this train heading north bound parallel to the Pacific Coast Highway a few weeks ago. Good to see it coming to Trainz.

:cool:Claude

I have it working in trainz I need to fix the textures and stuff for that to work and I need to finnish up the Surfliner Cab Car :eek: I have taken time off from that.

Back