Coaster F40PH-2C

funforme3

Modeler at Pacific Trainz
Last edited:
The First Problem

Ok I have a problem and I cant get how to fix it. When I loaded the Coaster Mesh to Trainz and ran trainz part of the locomotive meshes where mising can somebuddy please help! Here is a pick of what Im talking about:
hert201102200003.jpg

First,save as Collada File or .dae. Then use ModelCoveterX to convert to whatever format you want. Then it is ready to texture.

Note-Don't Do the livery in Sketchup. Make it so it has no unneeded lines.

Last edited:
No,don't use it. If it didn't work this time don't try it again. Do what I would do. You will get better control over you skin.

Just a piece of friendly advice, you may want to edit your post funforme3.... I can feel the flame guns heating up.....

Edit : The opening of .IM files... and the potential exporting of them (not to say that you would do it)... is a bad subject here....

Also, your work is coming along nicely... it looks like that unit in the Google 3d warehouse....

Last edited:
well nope it isnt the MBTA F40PH-2M I made this one and alos I made some things that you can tell arnt even from that model.

Hey guys I cant download the files because the thing keeps saying "slow down on downloading things you have to wait 10 seconds to download again" funny I HAVENT EVEN DOWNLOADED ANYTHING! GERRRR. Can you send me the file via email : traindude101@sbcglobal.net

The Prices

The F40PH-2C models are to be $5 each. Then their will be a Big Pack for $10 consisting all the Rail Co. textures (Coaster, ACE,MBTA,etc), and only in the pack can you get the Special Amtrak F40PH-2C texture.

Did you make this from scratch, or is it based at all on the sketchup warehouse model (unless you made that)?

Last edited:
Back