CN WIDE CABS.

Hello!!! Out there ; does any one know if there are any GP 40-2w Wide Cab unit's avaliable on the dls /or anywhere else and/or content creator's names are. Thank'x i gladly accept any feedback. :confused:

Hello!!! Out there ; does any one know if there are any GP 40-2w Wide Cab unit's avaliable on the dls /or anywhere else and/or content creator's names are. Thank'x i gladly accept any feedback. :confused:

As far as I know, there are currently no GP or SD CN-style widecab units in existance for Trainz, either on the DLS or elsewhere. However, there are a few CN-style widecab units out there:

1. There is a C44-9WL created by Shane Stewart (username: cnr), which is available at the Trainz Pro Routes Download Depot. You have to register, but it's free. He does have quite a lot of content on the DLS, so you can check there too, but I don't think the unit in question has been uploaded to the DLS.

2. Shane has also created a number of CN SD50F & SD60F units, unique to CN. They are also at the TPR Download Depot. In addition, he created a CP SD40-2F, also available at the same location.

I realize that isn't exactly what you're looking for, but it's all that's out there right now.

Patrick

okay!!! ; I thank you kindly for the feedback and it's sad to me ; that such an unit like the " Wide Cab " isn't on the dls or as payware. Well ; i guess there's not enought fan's out their for them yet. i'd just love to see a couple of them running the rail's.

Back