Club Car Members: October Item of the Month

Old items do eventually drop off, but to the tune of like a year old or so. Theres always been about 14-16 items available since I became one. Don't expect it to go much higher then that (Though won't turn that down).

Edited to add: And yes, Happy Halloween is right, what a ghoulishly frightening mask for a Locomotive to wear.... Its like its dressing up as every locomotives Nightmare.... I wonder if we should keep jugs of oil near the door for trick or treaters?

Falcus

Last edited:
Old items do eventually drop off, but to the tune of like a year old or so. Theres always been about 14-16 items available since I became one. Don't expect it to go much higher then that (Though won't turn that down).

Edited to add: And yes, Happy Halloween is right, what a ghoulishly frightening mask for a Locomotive to wear.... Its like its dressing up as every locomotives Nightmare.... I wonder if we should keep jugs of oil near the door for trick or treaters?

Falcus
I've never seen them drop anything.

This will go nicely with the 'dead' RS1 you have in your Club Car area, we can now put a service car area building and a paint shop especially for these locos on our routes, a couple more derelict locos would be very welcome in the future if that's possible to do, please, JR.....

And I can heartily recommend you guys joining up for Club Car membership, you get discount on ALL future purchases, and currently there are 16 items of exclusive CC content to download, from scenery items to locos and a tankcar at present, all at todays price of 35 bucks for a year, so, get in there before they put the price up.....:hehe:

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Last edited:
NImLqvk9ReB6MDNYHGCatfS6aVsW_2ctfEaKLC84k8c=w1580-h889-no

Back