Club Car Members: October Item of the Month

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Club Car Members: You have a new free Item of the month today.

We didn't bother to clean it, probably doesn't have much fuel either. Don't wreck it.

1269366_298137627058123_4436699998678607759_o.jpg

Well! I'am not a cc member at the moment ; But I sure hope This beauty makes its way to the jr payware department.

More than likely this will only ever reside in the clubcar section. This service has its perks, such as this and other locos, all of which are specific only to this section.

Bondo and primer can fix anything !

Yea. That's what i thought, following to close front end damage :sleep: or something backed into it :eek: or some kind of humping accident or .......:eek:

OOPS didn't read all the posts,Its real!

My CC membership payed for itself a long time ago.....:clap:

Last edited:
Hey kevin...

Are past club car item of the months available as CC exclusive content to CC members, after item change? If so, i may need me a club car membership....

Thanks guys!

Bondo, not neccessarily for you father's car.

Penn Central locomotives are about 50% bondo.

Last edited:
Hey kevin...

Are past club car item of the months available as CC exclusive content to CC members, after item change? If so, i may need me a club car membership....
I believe you can download all Club Member content at anytime, once you are a member of course.

Hmmm.... I thought I was a paid up club car member and come to find out I'm not. I guess I'm getting old in my old age.

Back