Club Car Members: New Releases 2/15/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi norfolksouthern37, I have a problem for the cab of UP SD70M, for the accuracy these:
Error: jrinterior.gs(509) : function GetBellState not declared in class Train or derivative, line 509.
Error: jrinterior.gs(512) : invalid if expression, line 512.
Error: jrinterior.gs(601) : function SetBellState not declared in class Train or derivative, line 601.

What is the reason? I have installed the last FX library, specific for the last locomotive...

Nicola

Hi norfolksouthern37, I have a problem for the cab of UP SD70M, for the accuracy these:
Error: jrinterior.gs(509) : function GetBellState not declared in class Train or derivative, line 509.
Error: jrinterior.gs(512) : invalid if expression, line 512.
Error: jrinterior.gs(601) : function SetBellState not declared in class Train or derivative, line 601.

What is the reason? I have installed the last FX library, specific for the last locomotive...

Nicola

install the cab files for TS10, not TS12.

I have noticed a problem after installing the new wide cab mechanism type 3 for the SD 70 Union Pacific now my 3 80 Macs are showing a faulty cab any help to resolve this issue?

I just bought both UP SD70M's and the CNW Dash 9's. Amazing locomotives. Great skins and weathering on each. Very fun to operate. Am I noticing new exhaust on these locomotives JR?

I have noticed a problem after installing the new wide cab mechanism type 3 for the SD 70 Union Pacific now my 3 80 Macs are showing a faulty cab any help to resolve this issue?

the UP SD70M does not use type 3, however the SD80MAC does. the SD70M requires 45324:90203 which is type 4. in either case, both are working without errors or warnings in TS10 and TS12. try removing and reinstalling.

Am I noticing new exhaust on these locomotives JR?

yes you are. they have more detailed smoke based on the load being put on the engine.

:cool: Great work, as soon as I get a hundred I'll be there.

If I numbered the CSX B30-7 in the 5800's I'd have a CSX B36-7...or should I wait...?

I have downloaded the UP Dash 9-44CW from your site, but the following cab is faulty.
Faulty: CW44-9 cab mechanism t3 (<kuid2:45324:90312:2>)

Any help appreciated,
Alex

Thanks, but it still says its faulty. I can't think of why it is. The dependencies show the new Train FX Library, and I also tried committing the locomotive again. Still doesn't work...:'(

I have downloaded the UP Dash 9-44CW from your site, but the following cab is faulty.
Faulty: CW44-9 cab mechanism t3 (<kuid2:45324:90312:2>)

Any help appreciated,
Alex

If you have the latest Train FX library this shouldnt be an issue. Double check your Open for Edit tab in content manager and make sure NOTHING is open for edit there. IF it is right click on it select edit, then commit. If you can post the errors/warnings of what the Faulty cab is showing that would help as well buy do the above FIRST.

Yes but where does it say this. If its in the Open for Edit tab in content manager than you should right click and select edit and commit even if it says its still faulty.

Right click on the cab mechanism part and select view errors/warnings. Copy and paste whatever that says in here and we may be able to help you more.....just saying its showing faulty isnt much of a help in diagnosing anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back