Club Car Members: New Releases 2/15/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously! The Best! I could not be any happier with this release, great work JR!
Nice to see some UP love coming our way. :D

cheers

Ok, I D/L the UP SD70M block letters and I seem to be missing 2 depends engine sound <kuid2:45324:53001:1> and interior <kuid2:45324:90203:1>, I have contacted you guys and have gotten no response. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks,
John

Did you see the note that says you need the new Train FX Library and EMD Widecab Type 4?

Thank you for your rapid reply, yes I have D/L the FX, as for the EMD Widecab, I did not see the note. Thanks again, all is well. Another question what's in the Midwest Grain Expansion that I would want?

Grateful John

Ok, I D/L the UP SD70M block letters and I seem to be missing 2 depends engine sound <kuid2:45324:53001:1> and interior <kuid2:45324:90203:1>, I have contacted you guys and have gotten no response. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks,
John

the items are listed as required on the engine page. also, do not be afraid to enter the kuid numbers (e.g. 45324:53001) in the search box on the site.

http://jointedrail.com/index.php/emd-widecab-t4-ts12.html
http://jointedrail.com/index.php/16-710-engsound-ts12.html

Im getting the csx sd70macs, up sd70ms, emd demonstrators and the up dash 9!!!! some one remind me to lock my computer so the wife doesnt see

Even though I'll find out when these are publicly released, how does the new GE cab interior differ from the previous analog and digital one?

Looking forward to these! Awesome work as always!

Even though I'll find out when these are publicly released, how does the new GE cab interior differ from the previous analog and digital one?

Looking forward to these! Awesome work as always!

it is for the UP and CNW engines and not the BNSF or SP ones...

Not quite what I meant Justin, but thanks none the less. I was more curious about whether they'll be analogue or digital. I'll admit to geeking out over locomotive technology.

I doubt anyone would really be interested in US Locos with Aussie Schemes Dave, I'd much rather work on making the Aussie stuff from scratch.
Mick.

4374_20120307_0074_brianmarsh.jpg

Y U No SD70ACe?

3095_float_040807_112646.jpg

Or an SD40. Both Copies of already in the JR store

Jamie

Not quite what I meant Justin, but thanks none the less. I was more curious about whether they'll be analogue or digital. I'll admit to geeking out over locomotive technology.

oh... well, in that case they are analog(ue), have an air flow gauge unlike the previous versions, some other small details, and a center mounted cab signal.

ad50e424463c70eddfeb8d9cdd2afd70.jpg

I've noticed an odd flaw in the new UP SD-70Ms. When sitting in the cab with the loco moving, the seam where the front wall of the cab, above the windscreen, meets the ceiling of the cab seems to intermittently sparkle, almost as if light is shining through in spots from time to time. This is of course a very minor cosmetic flaw, but I thought I would mention it in case you hadn't seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back