clam1952, Malcolm Jenkin, RIP

What a loss to our community. My heartfelt condolences to his friends and family.

After reading the initial post (several times because I could not believe it!) I checked my recent routes and discovered that I, and no doubt many others, depended a great deal on his creations and his talent. He will be sorely missed.

RIP Malc.

Very sad news. My thoughts go out to his family and friends. A great loss at all levels.

He was such a prolific contributer to this community.

Piere.

Terrible news ...

Malcolm, you were a very kind and gentle man, posting very frequently on the forum .
Thank you for your commitment, stay in peace and tranquillity ...

Philippe

I'm so sorry to hear this about Malc, who was one of the most dedicated, talented and helpful UK TRainz route and and asset creators. My thoughts are with his family.
I was wondering why he hadn't posted for several months.

Kind regards,

Gary

O men, this hits hard. :(

Malc was a very nice guy and added so much to the Trainz Community.
Much of his work the last few years was unseen by the wider community as he helped hard by leading the Content Repair Group for a long time.

Thank you for your help and time, Malc. Rest in peace.

R.I.P. Malc a great contributor to the UK trainz community and will be missed by many. Regards to the family at this very sad time.

Very sad to read this. Malcom will be sadly missed by his family and all of us in the Trainz community.

Very sad news RIP Malc and thank you for the effort and work you put into this game for the community to enjoy.
Mick.

Shocking news that I only became aware of a few moments ago from a comment made in another forum.
Clam1952 was one of the best contributors to these forums and the creator of so many wonderful assets.
RIP Malc - You are already missed!

Back