Can't get new trains to work

davi4131

DSB4LIFE
Hello,

I am a beginner in Trainz compared to downloading trains. I have downloaded the trains: DSB First, E991 and SJ ET (danish and sweedish trains), which I can not get to work in Trainz. They do not show up in the game, even though the files are installed. When I open the 'Manage Content', there is a red link nex to them, where it says "Open for edit '. When I click on 'Wiewing dependencies' and 'Wiewing errors and warnings', new wiever windows appear with red links - telling that there are errors or something missing. Do anyone knows where download these missing files / codes and/or how to edit an error?

I am providing a link where you can see screenshots from the content manager to get a better idea of what I mean. Furthermore I have made ​​3 pdfs of each train where screenshots of the missing parts and errors are collected.

I very much hope that someone here can help me.

Best wishes from David

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9zeab62ml13pw6g/Mzr89_e9_q

there is a red link nex to them, where it says "Open for edit '

First thing to do, would be to 'Commit' the assets, then if there is still a red link next to them, check the 'View errors and warnings' & post
the result on here.

First thing to do, would be to 'Commit' the assets, then if there is still a red link next to them, check the 'View errors and warnings' & post
the result on here.

What do you mean by 'commit'? I have already posted a link to the scrrenshots in my link above, can't you see them? I have postet screenshots of errors and warnings dependencies

Best wishes,

David

If the asset is "open for edit", you need to R/click the asset & select (from drop down menu) 'Edit', then (from the next menu) select 'Commit'.

Then use 'view errors and warnings' & paste the result on here. Do 1 asset at a time & it will save confusion.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for you help :) - I managed to fix the 3 trains and learned how to asked for help.

Best wishes

David

Back