Build number?

boleyd

Looking at the build number listing in the Wiki I do not see my current build number for Trainz+ build 125735. Is there another Build Number list somewhere?

Thanks, that matches with the two 2022 copies I have. Now the $64k question where is this info. The Wiki has a table but its data is not the same. I can't find the table I saw the last time I was in the Wiki. The amount of Auran/N3V info in the Wiki is very extensive.

Is it essential for the Wiki to list your build number? Is it stopping you from playing the game? I'm not sure what the issue is here.

Thanks, that matches with the two 2022 copies I have. Now the $64k question where is this info. The Wiki has a table but its data is not the same. I can't find the table I saw the last time I was in the Wiki. The amount of Auran/N3V info in the Wiki is very extensive.
You can always add it to the WIKI yourself.

The more information that is placed into the Wiki makes it more essential. But, essential is so broad as to defy interpretation. So, for me it is not essential. The program itself rates much higher in that category. The most essential thing are the very knowledgeable people who daily bail us out of problems. My continuing thanks to them for their patience.

Now the $64k question where is this info. The Wiki has a table but its data is not the same.
The Wiki table doesn't list beta versions. You'll have to go to the dedicated thread on this forum if you want information.

Back