Brisbane CityTrain Thread

could you possibly upload the SMU mk 2 and say its from williamG cause there is no content for it on the web

I would need his permission to, and my CMP wouldn't let me anyway as 'It is not my content'. Sorry, but I can't see any way around this at this point. I don't know how to email it to everyone.
Mitchey, just read your edit, where did you find them?

Last edited:
I've also done some updates on WilliamG's creations.. in my case I tackled the EMU and IMU..

All the usual fruit...passengers, working doors, new cab, animated bogeys, windscreen wipers, auto running numbers, and some re-skinning..

Some how we need to get permission to upload items updated by us that were originally provided by WilliamG. Any ideas??

I think I read that someone had this problem on another thread a while ago. The person asked Auran for permission. Maybe that'll work. I'm certainly interested, especially if the IMU has headlights...

Ryan

SMUs and IMUs

Gday everybody

Just to clarify, I made the SMU reskins on the website posted above sometime in early 2005. These were reskinned from williamg's IMU with his permission, and have been on my freewebs site since then. I am quite sure that the content is still available on the website, as downloaded them myself about 3 months ago; so hopefully nobody will have any problems with it.

Thanks

Just a suggestion:
Has anyone thought about tackling the job of making the new IMU now in use on the Varsity Line? I would do it muself but I have no GMax/re-skinning skills whatsoever.
By the way, you know those people in the Australian Screenshots thread who said that Czech electric thing looked like the QR Tilt Train? Well, nicko6 says on his site that he can reskin something for you if you send it to him by e-mail. To my knowledge it even leans into corners.

Also, quick hint, watch the Birthdays column for the 19th.

Last edited:
cricketstar.

Question 1: the czech electric is called the Class 390 pendolino. Search Class 390 in the DLS and have the TRS2004 box ticked.

Question 2: It might possibly be, but don't wish me it until the 19th.

Lucky you! What are you cruising on?

Before we get too far off topic, I'll have to get some screenshots ready.

Bye for now,
Scottling.

I'd gladly reskin it myself, but I have no reskinning skills whatsoever! You think I could pick up some handy tips somewhere?:eek:

Yeah, except I have a nasty habit of getting bored with routes that aren't based on a real place.:eek: I delete the routes which I don't think will get any further, and keep working on those which I think will.

Back