Brisbane CityTrain Thread

Does anybody know if I could transfer this route to TS2010? It's TRS2006 Build 3092 that I'm building in.

Construction progress:

Merivale Bridge and approach. I am using Vulcan's fantastic Merivale and William Jolly bridges, which you can see in the background. Both are available from his site, Ianz Trainz.

If you're wondering how I got it to fit so seamlessly into the rest of the landscape:
River base set at -5 metres
Water set at 0 metres (sea level, as it should be)
Bridge elevated at 30 meters
ground set at 25 metres

Same basic principal for the William Jolly bridge.
More screenshots soon,
Scottling

I did a run today with a City Cat and a QR EMU. Here's the shots:

The William Jolly Bridge viewed from the deck of a City Cat.

Merivale Bridge from the City Cat.

Southbound Cleveland service approaches the Merivale Bridge from Roma Street.

EMU crosses Merivale Bridge with the City Cat underneath the new Go Between Bridge.

Last edited:
they are going to be hard to top the only way i think they can be topped is with the grass and all the other buildings:D :D :D

Really? Thankyou for that, I like running things the way they should be. I'm pretty sure there is no Cleeveland on the CityTrain network.:hehe: It shouldn't take that long to update one destination board, should it?
Also, can I attach that to WilliamG's IMU's and SMU's?

Hey Scottling,

...or anyone for that matter... I emailed WilliamG a little while ago in regards to his website for the IMU's/SMU's, but I got no reply. I haven't seen him around on the forums in a while either. Does anyone know where to get these particular CityTrains in question?

Thanks
Mitch
________
Marijuana Seeds

Last edited:
I got those SMU's from his site only months ago, and for the life of me can't remember what site it was. It's too far back to be in my web history, and I think the site address was in a private message which I duly deleted. Sorry folks. But the IMU is on the DLS.

Thanks Scottling. I think I read somewhere while trying to find his website that the website content was removed anyway... :'(

Oh well... :p

Mitch

EDIT: FOUND EM!!
________
Buy extreme q

Last edited:
Gosh flipping darn it. Well, there is another version of it on the DLS, not nearly as good, but still it's a SMU. It's PEV's QR SMU DM, M and DT with seating. Top speed 143 km/h (suitable for the Gold Coast line's speed limits) and has an animated driver that comes with the pack. Just search for QR SMU and download everything with TRS2006 as it's version. TRS2004 and UTC users, download the Ultimate Trainz version under the same search query.

Back