Bridgehampton Metro - UK Light Rail / Modern Tramway in Progress

Time for new shots!

I haven't got much more done, but I am now working on TRS06 on my new machine. I will upload a 2004 version fairly soon, but it will be unfinished and not guaranteed. I need to sort out permission for a couple of re-skinned items first...

Anyway, on with the pictures...

Screen_001.jpg

Approaching Stevens Road.

Screen_012.jpg

Coromandel Heath LL from the cab.

Screen_004.jpg

Coromandel Heath Junction.

Screen_003.jpg

Heading away from Coromandel Heath on the branch...

Screen_005.jpg

Heading the opposite way towards Shakespeare Street.

Screen_006.jpg

Shakespeare Street stop.

Screen_009.jpg

Near Northgate.

Screen_010.jpg

Looking the other way.

Screen_002.jpg

View from the tower looking towards Flinders Square.

Screen_008.jpg

Interesting sign seen near the docks line - think I should upload it??

That's all folks...

Paul

Looking good as ever ! I would upload the sign, would provide a little humour whilst touring the layout :p

Thanks,
Gangsta_Boi

OK - I've uploaded the sign, together with most of the custom items for the route. One pack rejected (silly error), so I'll do it again tonight. I'm still waiting to see if I can upload the variable speed boards, and I need to do some more work on a couple of building re-skins.

Anyway, I took a few more shots last night...

Screen_013.jpg

Back in the old town.

Screen_014.jpg

Leaving Eastgate on the docks line.

Screen_016.jpg

Emerging from the underpass on the docks line.

Screen_017.jpg

Frank Street stop - the lack of scenery due to this being the edge of the route (for now).

Screen_018.jpg

Driving another tram back into town...

Screen_019.jpg

Arriving back at Eastgate.

And that's all for now...

Paul

It will be freeware, and there will be a TRS04 unfinished version out fairly soon...

The full (well phase 1) route will be in TRS06, and a few more months. I suspect it will take me more than a year more to complete the whole system :eek:

Paul

Hi Paul,

Once again I keep coming here and being blown away by your layout. I am upgrading my PC soon and I hope to be able to run the route. I look forward to being able to download it and run it.

I have not forgotten that I promised you some pictures of my layout and I will be doing those. Unfortunately I may leave it until I have upgraded because I want to finnish some sections of the line first.

Once again
Keep up the good work...

Please tell me where you got that white tram from

hi, where abouts did you get that white tram from in your pics..... ive read post everywhere and searched every other mind numbing tram site in other lanuages ...grrrr so annoying

or can you send my the file for it ?

thanks heaps:)

I suppose you're looking for the Citadis by denis_fr. Just search for his username on the DLS and you'll be surprised. ;)
BTW, it is mostly not allowed to send any foreign content which makes asking for it a violation against the CoC: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/CodeOfConduct.htm

@paulzmay: Great route, looking forward to it.

Last edited:
thanks

ok ta ... new to it all.... the games already hard enough to follow and work out let alone read rules about not asking for things....;)

what do you do if.....

ok found and installed

now what happens if they have missing dependenices??????
such as the ones i just downloaded

there are a few items in my list like that .... how do you fix them .... any help?????

thanks heaps

OK - after a long absence (moved house - went on holiday - changed ISP - ISP went bust etc....), a couple of pictures...

Screen_021.jpg

Elevated station over the ring-road

Screen_022.jpg

One of the stations in the underground section

I've actually done a good deal more than this, including merging a modified version of my old route London Suburbs to one end. More screens soon (ish).

Paul

Did a bit more last night, and took a few more pics of the new bit...

Screen_023.jpg

Screen_024.jpg

Portland Road Stop

Screen_025.jpg

Leaving Portland Road

Screen_026.jpg

Crossing the canal

Screen_027.jpg

Approaching Westward Heath

Screen_028.jpg

Screen_029.jpg

Westward Heath Low Level Station - some of you may recognise the former tube station from London Suburbs...

I'll post some more soon...

Paul

Hi Paul. Where did you get the catenary especially referring to the support Poles. Are the all from the same modular design or did you use various sources?

@Bolivar - The silver poles you see are by michael-h and are on the DLS. The green ones are on PTram http://www.ptram.rwi.pl/ (registration required) in the section titled "Inne". For wires I either use the ones built into Denis_fr's track, or the new wires by crofelix on the DLS. I've also used Andi06's posts (grey with a spanwire between them).

And while I'm here...

Screen_032.jpg

Leaving Westward Heath on the main line

Screen_030.jpg

Screen_033.jpg

Bridgehampton Station

Screen_034.jpg

Back underground...

And that really is all for now...

Paul

It'll be a while before I need beta testers, but when I do I'll post here - so keep an eye out...

And another picture while I'm here - the Back of Bridgehampton station taking shape...

Screen_031.jpg

Paul

Back