Bridgehampton Metro - UK Light Rail / Modern Tramway in Progress

Thanks Paul for the names and numbers, I've downloaded most of it :)

Nice screenshots there, I see Bridgehampton is advertising the Corporation. As usual, the ambiance is spot on, well done.

Greg

Thanks for the kind comments. Yes, I thought I'd use my corporate ID a bit more...

Here's some more...

tScreen_258.jpg

Old European tram at Sturt Street.

tScreen_259.jpg

In the Old Town, passing the memorial.

tScreen_260.jpg

Somewhere else in the old town...

tScreen_261.jpg

Eastgate stop, together with the Eastgate Campus of the University.

That's all for now...

Paul

Paul you deffinatley have quite a talent there for route building as such. The routes looking awesome and there's so much detail in the route too. Any ideas where i could download any tram poles, trams and other related stuff.

Keep it up.

Chris ;)

A Tram and Trainz fan ;)

Take a look in the Survayor section for a thread labelled "Trams again" by rjhowie. It's dropped a few pages back, but it's still there. The signals on the French site are the only thing where there isn't an alternative on the DLS though, but it is a good place to find trams that aren't. There's another screenshot thread somewhere dedicated to subways, urban shots and tramways somewhere.

For track, the most commonly used is probably that by Andi06 and Motorman1066, but they aren't the only people. for the Westhaven trams, search for me :),but the originals were by Silversmith.

There are also a number of Eastern European tramway fans, where you might use the trams elsewhere.

Paul you deffinatley have quite a talent there for route building as such. The routes looking awesome and there's so much detail in the route too. Any ideas where i could download any tram poles, trams and other related stuff.

Keep it up.

Chris ;)

A Tram and Trainz fan ;)

There are quite a few pointers earlier in this thread too, but to add to what BidMod said, aslo search the DLS for michael-h's oberleitungsmast and any thing by Denis_fr and trams by Cosey. RW1HH also has some handy accessories and buildings.

Glad you like the route :D

Paul

Really wonderful map !! Congratulations !

I seen my tramway Citadis on some screenshots.

I show you my new creation. It's the tramway TFS (Tramway Standard Francais). This tram is running in Paris, Grenoble and Rouen.
tfs_rouen-01.jpg

Hello,

First of all I want to congratulate you for this magnificent route. I should say that all I have seen in this topic, is the pictures, and I didn't read it, and know I am asking you a question that maybe was already asked.
Is this route available somewhere?
Can someone, maybe andi06, explain to me how the traffic system works? I didn't manage him to work :(. I have also a tram route on witch I want to put some traffic, but I don't now how. Please I'm begging for help. I can show you some screens If you let me.

Sorry for my English,
Cheers,

@Tom_Associated - thanks :eek: I'm taking a bt of a break from this route for now whjile I get my new computer sorted out...

@Denis_fr - Thanks for your kind words! Your Citadis tram was one of the inspirations for starting the route...

I like the new TFS - Paris, Grenoble, Rouen and soon Bridgehampton (I hope)...

@razvan100 - First start with Andi's tutorials... http://www.ajsmith.nildram.co.uk/trs/street01.shtml
these should make it clear how they are supposed to work. Then have a look at this thread here: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=8682&highlight=distance
for some more advanced ideas.

Hope this helps (and your English is very good).

Paul

I have understand the system, thanks again.

You didn't answered: Did this route is available?
And second, the traffic system works in TRS 2004?

Sorry Razvan - to answer your other questions:

The route is not available yet, and it will be at least a few months before it is finished. However, as it is currently in TRS04, and I will be upgrading to '06 ver soon (new computer too), I may well upload an unfinished version for the benefit of people still using TRS2004.

And the street kit was written for '04.

Paul

However, as it is currently in TRS04, and I will be upgrading to '06 ver soon (new computer too), I may well upload an unfinished version for the benefit of people still using TRS2004.

And the street kit was written for '04.

Paul

Please do upload an 2004 version as i run 04 and would love to use this route.

I dont blame ya for taking a break you have worked really hard on this already. Now all i need to do is get a new computer aswell!

Thank you again for the answer. I have traffic in TRS!

And I want to a TRS2004 version, it's a magnificent route.

Back