Automatic Junction lever distance

ASM1995

ASM - IHT
Hello guys ,
Greetings from Indonesian :) ,before, I apologize for my bad english language :D
I Hope i will get solutions for my problem

Can I change the value of junction lever distance ? because if i navigate the train to trackmark , the lever change when train is too close , i want to automatic lever change when train still far from the lever , likes a 400m before the lever .... ;)

Very Thanks Before :)

Hello guys ,
Greetings from Indonesian :) ,before, I apologize for my bad english language :D
I Hope i will get solutions for my problem

Can I change the value of junction lever distance ? because if i navigate the train to trackmark , the lever change when train is too close , i want to automatic lever change when train still far from the lever , likes a 400m before the lever .... ;)

Very Thanks Before :)

You can achieve what you are looking for by using driver commands. Go to 'Edit Session' / then 'Driver Commands' and check the tick-box 'Hold Junction' and 'Free Junction'. Make sure you name or code each junction individually. Then,... When you set your Al driver commands and instructions, you will see that you now have the option to select and 'lock' the junction you choose to 'left, right, or forward'. If you include a Drive Via Trackmark at a nominated distance from the junction, the 'Hold Junction' wont activate until the trackmark is reached.
Also, set a trackmark a suitable distance after the junction to 'Free Junction' .
Cheers, Roy3b3

You can achieve what you are looking for by using driver commands. Go to 'Edit Session' / then 'Driver Commands' and check the tick-box 'Hold Junction' and 'Free Junction'. Make sure you name or code each junction individually. Then,... When you set your Al driver commands and instructions, you will see that you now have the option to select and 'lock' the junction you choose to 'left, right, or forward'. If you include a Drive Via Trackmark at a nominated distance from the junction, the 'Hold Junction' wont activate until the trackmark is reached.
Also, set a trackmark a suitable distance after the junction to 'Free Junction' .
Cheers, Roy3b3

Very thanks sir , i will try it later ;)

Back